BY PILOT

Never write a mistake again – guaranteed! Pilot FriXion Clicker is America’s first retractable, erasable gel ink pen that allows you to write, erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents.  FriXion’s unique thermo-sensitive ink is formulated to deliver both vibrant color and smooth writing. Great for editing, lists, scheduling and so much more! Now your writing can be stress free and mistake free.

Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens
  • "I only use pens for some reasons, so I use them to take notes in class and they're so much better than my old erasable pens." in 27 reviews
  • "This product made class so much easier for me and love the fact that they're gel pens and they don't smudge when you erase." in 14 reviews
  • "The eraser works very well and sometimes you can't see any trace that there was once a pen mark in the erased spot." in 13 reviews
  • "I love taking notes with these in class because I can erase my mistakes and the fact they come in color packs makes note taking fun and organized!" in 12 reviews
  • "They write smoothly and nicely, but smudge if you are like me and rub your hands over your writing by accident all the time." in 12 reviews
Tahirah M.
I love these pens so much I went out and bought more. I just wish they came in a variety of colors. I like how it erases everything without any marks. Usually when I use erasable pens it leaves left over residue.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton , PA
These are my absolutely favorite pens, I have been using them, and them only since I got them from my voxbox. They write so smoothly and also the eraser on the pens is by far the best I have ever used on an erasable pen. I use these pens to fill out alot of legal documents in our custody case. I make alot of mistakes while writing with my chronic illness. The eraser works so well that it leaves no trace of a mistake ever being made. This is the only pen I will use from now on!
Ashley-Rahne M.
These are very impressive. For the most part, they write really well (my blue one did, my red one, not so much, but red pens in general of any kind seem to have that tendency), but they erase SO CLEANLY, it's pretty incredible! The design is a bit misleading, though, because of the eraser and the title "clicker," it did take me a bit to figure out that it doesn't click on the top as it would on a normal pen, but on the clip, which is very unusual. Otherwise, these are awesome! I can't wait to pick up more!
Jennifer K.
I was skeptical of these pens at first... I had used other "erasable" pens that didn't actually erase. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the FriXion pens actually erase without any eraser marks or residue. This comes in quite handy when needing to use ink and being concerned about making errors. My only issues were: the ink is not very bold (sort of looks like pencil) and the ink will rub off if something rubs against it. Otherwise, in terms of erasable pens, I would choose this product.
Bri R.
After I started working in an office, I stopped using pencils and only write with pens. Well, I've scratched out a lot because pens are permanent. These pens are a life saver -- they actually erase! They do take a moment to dry, i assume this is because the ink is erasable and has something in it that keeps it from soaking into the paper. The only downfall of the pen is that it isn't completely opaque and kind of streaky at the beginning of each writing session.

Tried the product free in my Cozy VoxBox!
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT
I received these for free and was excited too test them out. They write really smooth. Having an erasable pen is wonderful. I don't like writing with pencils but you can erase a pencil. Now I can write work a pen and not worry about making a mistake because I can erase it.
Jennifer M.
Hands down my favorite pens! I had received two complimentary ones in a voxbox and I fell in love! I used them throughout my college algebra class course mainly for graphing and even my professor was amazed by them! No white out needed, I also recently started working at an office supply store and have bought numerous packs since I get a discount, let's just say I have a bunch of these hoarded incase I run out lol. I definitely recommend these every chance I get!
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
These are the best pens ever. I was introduced to them by my sorority sister. I saw her using them at a meeting and I was in such shock. I had to find them. They erase sooooo well!!! I'm in love with these pens and love that they come in different colors.
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
These are seriously a life saver. In lab notebooks we're supposed to use a pen, this often becomes a problem when we make a mistake because we have to cross out the whole word or sentence and it just looks ugly. With this pen I can erase and you can't tell that I made a mistake. Only problems is sometimes when I go to erase it smudges an ugly color that is impossible to erase, so just have to make sure that before you erase, the eraser is clean.
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
I am obsessed with pens and I LOVE these! When I received them for free to test out I was blown away! A gel pen AND erasable?! They work great and erase easily and completely if needed. These are now my go to pens!
Nikki F.
Where can you buy these pens?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these really cost $6 for two?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Anyone know what other colors these great pens are available in?! I love them so much and would love to get some pinks or purples.
Kristen C.
Does this pen smudge really bad when you use the eraser??
farisha f.
UAE
Looks great and would love to buy them and what are the colors available?