BY PILOT

Never write a mistake again – guaranteed! Pilot FriXion Clicker is America’s first retractable, erasable gel ink pen that allows you to write, erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents.  FriXion’s unique thermo-sensitive ink is formulated to deliver both vibrant color and smooth writing. Great for editing, lists, scheduling and so much more! Now your writing can be stress free and mistake free.

Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens
  • "I only use pens for some reasons, so I use them to take notes in class and they're so much better than my old erasable pens." in 27 reviews
  • "This product made class so much easier for me and love the fact that they're gel pens and they don't smudge when you erase." in 14 reviews
  • "The eraser works very well and sometimes you can't see any trace that there was once a pen mark in the erased spot." in 13 reviews
  • "I love taking notes with these in class because I can erase my mistakes and the fact they come in color packs makes note taking fun and organized!" in 12 reviews
  • "They write smoothly and nicely, but smudge if you are like me and rub your hands over your writing by accident all the time." in 12 reviews
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Titusville, FL
I love office supplies so I was super psyched to find new pens in my Vox Box. Unfortunately I was not impressed my the pens at all. Maybe I didnt have enough caffeine this morning but I had to search online to see how to "open" the pen. Once I figured that out the writing was not at all smooth. I found myself pressing fairly hard to get an even line. They do erase better than most other erasable pens I've used but that was the only positive point I found with these pens. I think these might get passed on to my daughter and I'll stick with my G2s or Inkjoy Gel Pens
Serena B.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely adore these pens! I have bought at least 4 packs over the time since these have come out. They are amazingly smooth to write with and I love the fact they actually erase and leave little to nothing left behind! They're smooth and I don't feel like I have to press really hard to get the ink out. And boy do these things last!! I may have bought 4 packs, but I'm still on pack 1!! I just had to buy the other 3 just in case they sell out or go away! Definitely a must have for school or any type of writing you do!
Lee Ann  H.
Lee Ann H.
Ludington , MI
I received these pens in my #cozyvoxbox and I just say Pilot did not mess around when they made theses pens. This is by far the best erasable pen I have ever tried. It's has very smooth gliding ink, which if great. Secondly, it erases perfectly! There is no nasty black smudge after trying to erase, you can't even tell a mistake was ever there! I am so happy to have tried these pens and they will be my new go to pens for work!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Evansville, IN
These pens are a lifesaver when working in the accounting field. Monthly I balance two large accounts and prefer to use pen, but hate that I couldn't erase when making a mistake. I don't have to worry about that anymore! These pens write smoothly, erase well and are affordable. The only downfall is that the ink will disappear if the paper gets too hot, as they are heat sensitive. Overall, they are a great value!
Maria B.
Maria B.
By far my #favorite pen! I love that it writes smooth AND it erases any mistakes completely. They come in various colors: red, black, dark blue, purple, green, light blue, and pink. They are perfect when taking notes! I try to stock up on them when Office Depot has a sale for them being $3. The only downside to them is that the ink doesn't last too long. :( BUT other than that I recommend them!
Alina A.
Alina A.
I absolutely love these pens. Coming to college everyone makes these transitions to pens only and while I too have made the transition. I prefer to be able to erase mistakes fatter than scribble them out. These pens write smoothly and erase easily, and well. They are perfect for what I need. They also come in multiple colors. I am excited to begin using these as my go to pens next semester!
Claudia I.
Claudia I.
These pens are a staple in my life! I would definitely recommend for anyone going back to school. The overall functionality of this pen is what makes it so great. It erases flawlessly. It's easy to control the ink from bleeding. Which makes it easy to keep consistency in your writing. Especially while taking notes! I wish I had discovered these pens sooner.
terry f.
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love these pens and how they write smoothly and smudgefree and they erase wonderfully. I did notice though if you write on a piece of paper and then run that piece of paper thru your printer, the ink is erased. I found out when trying to remember which side of paper my printer printed on. Oops.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Fort Mill , SC
This is my ultimate go-to pen. My son used all through Middle School and he also loves the functionality of this pen as well how smooth it writes. It comes in 3 basic colors (red, black and blue) and works like magic. The eraser doesn't damage the paper when used and leaves no trace. A must have!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have bought these pens on several occasions. Pro: they erase. Con: they skip ... I was very disappointed each time I purchased them. I think they make better pens that do the same things that are less expensive. I wouldn't recommend these pens over paper mates erasable ones
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Where can you buy these pens?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these really cost $6 for two?
Heather A.
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Anyone know what other colors these great pens are available in?! I love them so much and would love to get some pinks or purples.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Does this pen smudge really bad when you use the eraser??
farisha f.
farisha f.
UAE
Looks great and would love to buy them and what are the colors available?