BY PILOT #13 in Pens

Never write a mistake again – guaranteed! Pilot FriXion Clicker is America’s first retractable, erasable gel ink pen that allows you to write, erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents.  FriXion’s unique thermo-sensitive ink is formulated to deliver both vibrant color and smooth writing. Great for editing, lists, scheduling and so much more! Now your writing can be stress free and mistake free.

Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens
  • "I only use pens for some reasons, so I use them to take notes in class and they're so much better than my old erasable pens." in 27 reviews
  • "This product made class so much easier for me and love the fact that they're gel pens and they don't smudge when you erase." in 14 reviews
  • "The eraser works very well and sometimes you can't see any trace that there was once a pen mark in the erased spot." in 13 reviews
  • "I love taking notes with these in class because I can erase my mistakes and the fact they come in color packs makes note taking fun and organized!" in 12 reviews
  • "They write smoothly and nicely, but smudge if you are like me and rub your hands over your writing by accident all the time." in 12 reviews
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I am absolutely in love with the product. I saw a tutor in college using this product and thought I had to try it. It has completely changed the way I take notes. I use to NEVER write in pen because it cannot be changed, but this product TRULY does erase with ease! They have black, a colored assortment, bright colors, and even highlighters. I love them all! I purchased these products on Walmart.com but they can be found in a limited assortment at Walmart and Staples. In my personal experience, I prefer the click to close ones. I originally started with the cap on and off ones but you have to remove the cap from the end to erase versus the click on you make a mistake and quickly turn them over to erase.

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I recently got these pins for school and I absolutely love them they actually I use them so much that they went out with in like a month so I have to go get some more but I absolutely love this and it's very easy to erase it's very smooth writing and I highly recommend you get these for your middle school kids or teen high school kids as a racer pins and they're very affordable you can get them at Walmart they have a pack of all different colors and I just highly recommend you guys go out there and try it
Amiad S.
These pens are so easy to use and work so well. They come don't come with so much ink, but they are also MADE to be refilled. I do a lot of math and writing in pen is better, but if i make a mistake I ruined a page. With these pens i can easily and completely erase them, and start over!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These are very nice and smooth writing pens.  I was pleased with their performance.  I purchased these at Staples.  I'm surprised that they are erasable.  Erasable ink has come quite a long way since the last time I used such a product.  I would buy these again.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I really hated these pens so much. They sucked so bad and I’m pretty sure the red or black one did not even work at all. I was upset because I love pens and hoped that they would work but they didn’t they sucked.
Charity W.
Chandler, OK
These are the Best pens I've ever owned by far!!  So easy to use And the eraser comes in very handy! I have to have one on my desk at all times! I'm not sure what I'd do without one. Definitely my Absolute favorite. I've gotten my co-workers hooked on them as well..
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
These are my absolutely favorite pens, I have been using them, and them only since I got them from my voxbox. They write so smoothly and also the eraser on the pens is by far the best I have ever used on an erasable pen. I use these pens to fill out alot of legal documents in our custody case. I make alot of mistakes while writing with my chronic illness. The eraser works so well that it leaves no trace of a mistake ever being made. This is the only pen I will use from now on!
Ashley-Rahne M.
These are very impressive. For the most part, they write really well (my blue one did, my red one, not so much, but red pens in general of any kind seem to have that tendency), but they erase SO CLEANLY, it's pretty incredible! The design is a bit misleading, though, because of the eraser and the title "clicker," it did take me a bit to figure out that it doesn't click on the top as it would on a normal pen, but on the clip, which is very unusual. Otherwise, these are awesome! I can't wait to pick up more!
Jennifer K.
I was skeptical of these pens at first... I had used other "erasable" pens that didn't actually erase. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the FriXion pens actually erase without any eraser marks or residue. This comes in quite handy when needing to use ink and being concerned about making errors. My only issues were: the ink is not very bold (sort of looks like pencil) and the ink will rub off if something rubs against it. Otherwise, in terms of erasable pens, I would choose this product.
Bri R.
After I started working in an office, I stopped using pencils and only write with pens. Well, I've scratched out a lot because pens are permanent. These pens are a life saver -- they actually erase! They do take a moment to dry, i assume this is because the ink is erasable and has something in it that keeps it from soaking into the paper. The only downfall of the pen is that it isn't completely opaque and kind of streaky at the beginning of each writing session.

Tried the product free in my Cozy VoxBox!
Nikki F.
Where can you buy these pens?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these really cost $6 for two?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Anyone know what other colors these great pens are available in?! I love them so much and would love to get some pinks or purples.
farisha f.
UAE
Looks great and would love to buy them and what are the colors available?
Kristen C.
Does this pen smudge really bad when you use the eraser??