Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens

by Pilot

#4 in Pens

Never write a mistake again – guaranteed! Pilot FriXion Clicker is America’s first retractable, erasable gel ink pen that allows you to write, erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents.  FriXion’s unique thermo-sensitive ink is formulated to deliver both vibrant color and smooth writing. Great for editing, lists, scheduling and so much more! Now your writing can be stress free and mistake free.

I bought 2 pens  They both worked for one day and quit  Has anyone else had this problem? Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens
How do these compare to other eraserable ink pens?
How do these compare to bic?
Start your review of Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens!
Product Highlights
I only use pens for some reasons, so I use them to take notes in class and they're so much better than my old erasable pens.in 27 reviews
This product made class so much easier for me and love the fact that they're gel pens and they don't smudge when you erase.in 14 reviews
The eraser works very well and sometimes you can't see any trace that there was once a pen mark in the erased spot.in 13 reviews
They write smoothly and nicely, but smudge if you are like me and rub your hands over your writing by accident all the time.in 12 reviews
I love taking notes with these in class because I can erase my mistakes and the fact they come in color packs makes note taking fun and organized!in 12 reviews
3 months agoPA
Purchased at: Walmart
These pens are my writing companions everywhere I go. They write very smoothly and have a fine point. What sets it over the top is that unlike conventional pens or markers these include an eraser that actually erases. It's Aces with me, I highly recommend these pens and markers.
2 months agoStockton, CA
These are such cool pens. I got some from influenster to test out. And I really liked them, I love how the pen writes, and the grip of the pens. And the fact that they are erasable is amazing.
Received from Influenster
2 months ago
I tried these pens about a few days ago and fell in love with them. Only one of them seem to not work properly, but overall great pens. I was obsessed and still am, I am always finding a reason to write with them and erase mostly the erase part. Its very satisfying. I would recommend them, they do mot tend to smudge and are easy to write with specially if you are one of those people always making mistakes. Like I am.
a month ago
I love how this is a modern option for eraseable pens. The color options are great and they dont bleed through the paper. When you erase anything, it comes right off like it was never there. I have had these pens for years and they haven't dried out yet.
5 months agoSanta Rosa, CA
Purchased at: Target
Game changer! I’m a pen user even for quizzes so these pens save time by not having to use white out. Also it erases by friction so the “eraser” never runs out. WISH they made it in 0.5mm size. Mad I didn’t find these sooner. Get the set of 5.
2 years agoChandler, OK
These are the Best pens I've ever owned by far!!  So easy to use And the eraser comes in very handy! I have to have one on my desk at all times! I'm not sure what I'd do without one. Definitely my Absolute favorite. I've gotten my co-workers hooked on them as well..
Received from Influenster
6 months agoNational City, CA
Love these! I like that they are retractable, the ink is bright and bold and I like these better than the other frixion erasables. I use these in my planner because I hate crossing off things and these pens erase nice and clean. Fyi, these pens erase with heat so don't use on important documents.
3 years agoScranton, PA
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens uploaded by Sherry Ann S.
These are my absolutely favorite pens, I have been using them, and them only since I got them from my voxbox. They write so smoothly and also the eraser on the pens is by far the best I have ever used on an erasable pen. I use these pens to fill out alot of legal documents in our custody case. I make alot of mistakes while writing with my chronic illness. The eraser works so well that it leaves no trace of a mistake ever being made. This is the only pen I will use from now on!
3 years ago
These are very impressive. For the most part, they write really well (my blue one did, my red one, not so much, but red pens in general of any kind seem to have that tendency), but they erase SO CLEANLY, it's pretty incredible! The design is a bit misleading, though, because of the eraser and the title "clicker," it did take me a bit to figure out that it doesn't click on the top as it would on a normal pen, but on the clip, which is very unusual. Otherwise, these are awesome! I can't wait to pick up more!
3 years ago
I was skeptical of these pens at first... I had used other "erasable" pens that didn't actually erase. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the FriXion pens actually erase without any eraser marks or residue. This comes in quite handy when needing to use ink and being concerned about making errors. My only issues were: the ink is not very bold (sort of looks like pencil) and the ink will rub off if something rubs against it. Otherwise, in terms of erasable pens, I would choose this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...