Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPilot
FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk

Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk

by Pilot

#16 in Pens

Writes smoothly and erases cleanly without smudges or marks! Eraser retracts easily by pressing down on the clip. Thermo-sensitive ink allows you to write and erase repeatedly without damaging or tearing your documents. Combines the convenience of a retractable pen with the incredible FriXion ink! Refillable for continued use. Greener choice - contains 20% postconsumer recycled content. Pilot(R) FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 7 is one of many Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot.

Where are these sold?
Do these have a lot of ink in them/do they last a long time?
Do these erase cleanly or do they smear?
Start your review of Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk!
How would you rate this product?
Antoniela F.
Joplin, MO
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Antoniela F.
I absolutely love these they are my must and first thing every school year they make the notes easy and great for any mistakes just wish they were more comfortable to grab on to so I don’t end up with a dent in my finger from pressing to hard other than that I wouldn’t change anything else they are so affordable and the best that there is !
Emily A.
Iron River, MI
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Emily A.
I’m gonna geek out here. Words barely suffice at saying how much I love these pens. I use them daily and am finally able to color code my planner without fear of the dreaded scribble out when plans changed. Erases beautifully. I would say they work best on a heavier paper so that it doesn’t crinkle as you erase. Definitely give them a try!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
These pens are amazing I love all the different colors they come in. I use these in my planner and love the fact they are refillable And erasable. They are affordable so if your looking for a nice variety of erasable pens these are definitely for you.
September I.
Kewanee
Love pilot brand pens, and the pretty colorful gel pens are out of this world, with their smooth gliding action, ease of use, and not your ordinary pen colors. Nice colorful array.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
I’m pretty picky with pens and these are my all time favorite. They come in a variety of colors, the writing is smooth and consistent. You get the experience of a gel pen and the best part they’re fully erasable. I’ve yet to experience my ink disappear but I don’t keep my notebooks in hot temperatures. If that happens I heard you just put your notes in the freezer and the ink will reappear again.
Lihan C.
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Lihan C.
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Lihan C.
My FAVORITE pens. Love the grip on the pen and it's very light. And of course the friction erasing is the best feature. The colors are great and bright and the weight of the lines is perfect to me. I think although they are more pricey than maybe the average pen but it is really a very great pen.
Skylar T.
Springfield, IL
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Skylar T.
I absolutely love these pens! They write super smoothly and the colors are vibrant. They erase really well and leave no faint marks of color. I've never used an erasable pen this good! They keep up with my crazy nursing school scribbles and make my writing look more legible haha! They're a little on the pricey side regularly I believe $10+ but I received the red and blue for testing purposes in the cozy voxbox!
Ashley M.
Allendale , MI
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Ashley M.
These are cool!! Nice gel pen for writing smooth but it also erases great. My daughter enjoyed testing these too! :) I did notice it does not erase as well on colored paper. See pictures to understand what I mean. I received these products complimentary my honest review.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pen, Assorted Ink, 7/Pk uploaded by Alexis M.
I am obsessed with these pens! I use them to write in my planner & everyday at work, beat of all they TRULY are erasable, I've tried other pens who claim the same, but these ARE THE REAL DEAL people. 10/10 forever & ever.
Dana M.
Trenton, NJ
Yo! These things are so cool and actually erase in a whole different way than usual erasable pens work and you end up only seeing the indentation of the writing and that's it. I wish I could give it 5 stars but I'm a lefty who writes all day and this ink smears.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...