Pilot FriXion Ball
By Pilot
#6 in Pens
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Did you throw out your other pens after receiving the Pilot FriXon in the CosmoVoxBox?? I know I did!

Sharon L.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
3 years ago
I received mine in a previous voxbox, and I had to buy more afterwards. I have many colors, and I use them to color code my personal planner.
Alina D.
Alina D.
3 years ago
I didn't get the box, but i bought the pen anyway. yes, it's very good but i didn't throw away the other ones :P
marisol l.
marisol l.
3 years, 7 months ago
Didn't throw them out just laid them aside as these are way better.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
Didn't throw them out, just threw them in the bottom of my junk draw.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
I got mine in the DLVoxBox but definitely feel the same way! I thought "Awe there goes my .99 pens...I now need to buy only these!"
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!!! These pens are the best I've ever used!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I got that box! I bought these for college and ended up opening them right after buying them! Plus, I had a coupon! :)
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I had gotten that box! I purchased one for school and really enjoyed it.