Add a Photo

By PILOT
#7 in Writing
The freedom to write, erase and write again with every color of the rainbow. That’s what the FriXion Erasable Gel Ink Pen offers. Features include: • Rewritable - erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents • Unique Thermo-Sensitive Gel Ink formula disappears with erasing friction • In Fine (0.7mm) point • Available in Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink, Lime, Orange and Brown Barrel with matching color erasable gel ink.
Photos (99)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Brattleboro, VT
March 12, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I love these pens. I teach reading to high school students with learning disabilities and these pens have been amazing. My students prefer writing in pen because it's more "grown-up" but with these they are still able to erase their mistakes. The pens also erase extremely clean and leave no dust behind. They work MUCH better than pencils, actually. The different colors give us the freedom to color-code or differentiate things which is extremely helpful. I also use them when writing out my lesson plans because I'm constantly changing and adding things and it's very helpful to be able to erase. I wish they were more widely available in the US! It's hard to find them and there is a much wider range of #Frixion products available in Japan, where Pilot is based. Waiting for them to catch on here! #WeWantMoreFrixion
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
June 26, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I've been using these for as long as I can remember. These gel pens glide on smoothly on the page, they're fast drying so they don't smudge that much and even if they do, these pens come with a twist, where you can use the bottom of the pen to erase the writing. Sounds unbelievable but trust me it works really well, it erases the writing so smoothly and clean that you can barely tell anything was there. They really come in handy, they make your work look a lot more neat, you save pages and you avoid using white off to make your work look untidy. One thing about them though is that the ink tends to diappear in heated places but once you place in a cool place, the ink appears again. I still recommend though as I continue to use them nevertheless.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Fairfield, CA
Aug. 19, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I Love these pens!! I like to color code my calendar and rather use pens because they are brighter and will stay put. My other pens were frustrating because they weren't erasable, and would sometimes smear. These erase fairly well (not all the colors erase completely, but close enough that unless you are looking for it, you aren't likely to see what is left), and don't smear. Having these has enabled me to have an organized calendar, color coded for myself and my son, and all out various commitments and appointments. I've also used them for applications and important papers where mistakes are a no-no, blue and black erase real well. I had one person reviewing a paper that I'd erased a mistake from, she couldn't even find where I had erased.
Joshua L.
Joshua L.
April 26, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I bought these for my wife and she likes them very much. Unlike previous erasable pens, these write smoothly without looking like they can be erased. The eraser is small and has a strange film covering that smears when you first use it, but once that film rubs off it erases really well. These pens are great when you want to write in ink, but might need to erase. For example, my wife had a written exam for a class and the professor did not allow pencils. She used about half the ink in the black pen to write the exam. Her responses looked more polished since she did not have to cross out wrong answers or use whiteout. She strongly recommends these pens. The only suggestion is for the eraser at the top of each pen should be bigger.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Assorted
Frixions have lots of things going for them. The colors are vibrant and varied. They are bold and easily readable, but they do have a tendency to skip (which is the only reason they get 4 stars). They do smear if you don't allow them to dry completely before closing your work. They are refillable, which is great and one ink refill goes a long way. The erasing works well, but you cannot write over an erased area with a Frixions, so beware. Amazon has the widest variety of these I've found so far. These are a must have for any stationary addict.
Caprice D.
Caprice D.
July 26, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I recently got the ten pack of these to use to color code my planner and keep myself organized. They write very smoothly and dry surprisingly quick for a gel pen. I love all the bright colors, plus the variety of colors. I would definitely recommend getting these if you're trying to organize or color code things, or if you just like writing in gel pens in general! I found mine at Walmart for about $15. I thought this was a bit pricey until I looked at the prices of the other gel pens and found that this was about the standard for them.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
Aug. 5, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Fine Point Black 2 Each
The very first time I got these was in a voxbox years ago. And I have been purchasing them ever since! I personally don't like pencils. I don't like how they smear and I don't like how dull they are. I've always used pens over pencils, but it was frustrating when I would make a mistake and all I could do was scribble it out. Not anymore! Over the years, the pigmentation has gotten a lot better! You can hardly tell you aren't writing with an ordinary pen. Bottom line, these are great.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
Feb. 6, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I LOVED these pens until I realized that the entire color-coded notebook of a semester's worth of notes for a psych class had completely faded to nothingness!!! I had left the notebook in my car during a hot summer and apparently this ink disintegrates in heat. When I went back to review for the final, I could see the imprints of my writing on the page but absolutely no pigment remained. I had to shade over the pages with a pencil to read it. Will never purchase again.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Aug. 11, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Assorted
I use these Pens for everything. I work in a learning center so I use these to grade and write incidents. I use these for sign in and drop off and pickup sheets they are amazing and while teaching it is nice to be able to leave notes about activities in my students books that erase easily for the next student to have their note! These are awesome they don't bleed or smear. Or erase when you rub your hand over them.
January G.
January G.
June 21, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Assorted
These are my favorite pens, and I LOVE pens! These are the first erasable pens I've used, that actually erase cleanly and without smearing or tearing your paper. It is hard to find them in stores, so I usually buy them from Amazon. Remember, Friction is what erases the ink, so if you leave something out in the extreme heat or in your car, it will disappear. I waste less paper by using these pens.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
DO THESE PENS LEAVE A FAINT TRACE OF INK AFTER ITS BEEN ERASED?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
What's your favorite color?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Do they last?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Did you throw out your other pens after receiving the Pilot FriXon in the CosmoVoxBox?? I know I did!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
Are these your go-to erasable pens?