Pilot FriXion Ball

by Pilot

#21 in Pens

The freedom to write, erase and write again with every color of the rainbow. That’s what the FriXion Erasable Gel Ink Pen offers. Features include: • Rewritable - erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents • Unique Thermo-Sensitive Gel Ink formula disappears with erasing friction • In Fine (0.7mm) point • Available in Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink, Lime, Orange and Brown Barrel with matching color erasable gel ink.

I have heard amazing things about these pens, but have also heard they fade/erase if they are left in heat. I am known to leave my workbag in my car overnight and Texas can be quite hot...has anyone had this happen?
Did anyone else think these were the best thing ever as a kid?
Do these pens actually erase well??
Start your review of Pilot FriXion Ball!
Product Highlights
I received this Pilot Frixon pen in the voxbox and I was skeptical about it at first since most erasable pens are not really erasable at all.in reviews
The black is a little light (writes more like old-school gel pens) but it erases so easily WITHOUT wearing down the eraser!in reviews
They erase really well without leaving any marks and are pretty cool (especially for impressing friends ;)) Although they are SUPER expensive.in reviews
usually pens that erase do not write very well, but these wrote smooth and clearly will be using these pens more often.in reviews
Very smooth to write with and erases well on most paper surfaces, but it still doesn't replace my all time favorite Pilot G2.in reviews
Odenville, AL
Pilot FriXion Ball uploaded by Alyssa T.
I use a Rocketbook for my work notes and I’ve used 3 different types of pen in this book but these are the best. They write the smoothest, they erase the best.
Pilot makes the best pen on the market hands down! The Pilot FriXion ball is a high quality Gel Pen. #gelpens are my favorite pens for writing anything or using to draw :)  They are on the pricier side ; however they are well worth the price! They write very smoothly and do not skip at all. The actual design of the pen is so sleek which makes it easy to write with. You can write for hours without your hand cramping up like with some pens. It's actually pretty unique and irreplaceable imo. And just sweet for the the home schooling Mom or the note taking college student! I highly reccomend this pen!
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Pilot makes the best pen's hands down! The Pilot FriXion ball is a high quality Gel Pen. They are on the pricier side however they are well worth the price! They write very smoothly and do not skip what so ever. The actual design of the pen is very sleek which makes it easy to write with. You can write for hours without your hand cramping! Perfect for the avid journaler or the note taking college student! I highly reccomend this pen!
Las Vegas, NV
These pens are awesome! I use them to write in my planner because so many events and appointments get cancelled or rescheduled so it's really cool that I can erase it. And they come in a variety of colors!
Chesapeake, VA
I love this pen... Great for college life and note taking!! The only thing I didn't like is that they start off strong and die out quick
Lorain, OH
As an Administrative Asst., I think we are always on the hunt for new pens! This pen writes with ease and with the ability to erase there is no need to worry about mistakes!
I LOVE THESE PENS!!! They write so smoothly every single time I use them, they don't smudge off onto my hands. And I use them every single day at work. These pens are amazing. They erase so good and clear, the only way you can tell that there was ink on the page is from seeing the impress on the paper. And the thing is, even though they are gel pens, you don't have to write super hard to get them to work. The creator was smart by including a little topper on the tip of the ink tube inside the top to the pen, so there is no way the pen can dry out. I would definitely recommend.
Silver Spgs, FL
Nice pens. I love the way they write. I love that the eraser actually does work on these pens. I do not love how fast the ink runs out on them though. They are a bit more in price then cheaper pens and with the ink running out so fast I will probably not be buying them often. But they write so well and are very comfortable in my hand.
Columbus, OH
Love these pens! The ink Glides on so smooth and effortlessly! It's an OCD person's dream! I'd definitely recommend.
Clarksville, TN
I love how these pens write and how black the color is. I always keep them in my computer bag!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...