Pilot FriXion Ball
#6 in Pens
Top Questions See all 172 Q&A
- "I received this Pilot Frixon pen in the voxbox and I was skeptical about it at first since most erasable pens are not really erasable at all." in 75 reviews
- "The black is a little light (writes more like old-school gel pens) but it erases so easily WITHOUT wearing down the eraser!" in 33 reviews
- "They erase really well without leaving any marks and are pretty cool (especially for impressing friends ;)) Although they are SUPER expensive." in 23 reviews
- "Also, these pens have more of a gel consistency, so not only does it write smoothly and easily, but when you erase the ink it's less obvious that you erased something because you didn't have to apply much pressure to write so there are no serious indentions, which makes for a cleaner space." in 18 reviews
- "usually pens that erase do not write very well, but these wrote smooth and clearly will be using these pens more often." in 18 reviews
BUT NOT ANYMORE! These gel pens are erasable y'all! Like full blow "they will never know you don't know how to spell" erasable! The ink is smooth like butter too (actually, margarine because actual butter tends to be hard). It's not like those erasable pens from our childhood, that let's face it never fully erased and only came in 2 boring colors!
These pens write smooth and erase completely when you make a mistake (trust me you will). You would never know they are erasable. I won't lie, I thought I was just testing out another gel pen until I accidentally erased part of a word. (Don't ask). BTW I received a blue and red one to test out for free in my Cozy VoxBox from Influenster. Imagine my excitement when I learned they come in a variety of colors!
I have drawers filled with ink pens, among them are plenty of the Pilot Brand. My favorite is the Pilot G2 Fine Point Pen; the way the pen glides across the paper with every stroke makes my messy lefty penmanship look amazing...
So of course when I saw these pens underneath everything in the box, I was happier than a kid at Christmas with bright stars gleaming out of my eyes.
I pulled out my tablet and went to work writing in my journal; the FriXion pen glides like the other Pilot Brand items with one great exception, it erases!!! Yes I know there have been other brands in the past who've done the eraser ink pen thing. However non I've run across have been this flawless. The FriXion pens eraser looks and feels like a hard gel ball that you would never think it had a purpose other than a design piece. But it's amazing magic has made me a happy Lady. I write so much and don't use pencils(yes I still have an issue with pencils, don't judge me) that this erasing feature is my savior to not ever having to re-write a whole page because of one mistake. Also counting the fact, I will never have to use white-out again, total money saver. You know I am all about savings!
My Grade for the Pilot FriXion Pen is B+ (Although I LOVE these new pens, I am still much in LOVE with the Pilot G2 Fine Point pen. When they develop a eraser for that masterpiece will put an A++ on it)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos