BY PILOT

Pilot easytouch ballpoint pen, medium - blue ink (12 per pack) see more...

Pilot EasyTouch Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Blue Ink (12 Per Pack)
  • "These pens are very smooth when writing, the fine point pens write beautifully." in 1 review
Mandy C.
I'm an artist, and love to try a variety of pens when I'm creating new artwork. With that being said, I didn't think these pens were anything special when I used them. They're affordable, they write smoothly, the grip is decently comfortable, and they certainly do their job, but if you're looking for an exceptional quality pen, these probably aren't the pen for you. These pens are probably better for just everyday writing.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
I'm obsessed with pens and I love trying new ones. I personally am not a huge fan of these ones though. They were okay but I just didn't feel like they were all that great to write with
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These pens were nothing special for me. I love trying out new pens and pencils, and these were just ok. My hand cramped a bit after using them for a while.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
These are a must in every day life. Besides college and work, these are good for signing official documents and paperwork.
Quinn R.
I love these pens. They write so smoothly and the ink doesn't clump nor leave little dots of ink on the paper.
Christina K.
Writes smoothly, the ink is dark and the grip is comfortable. Would recommend these pens. Plus, they're cheap!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho esta marca de plumas mis niñas siempre les tengo en casa no me gusta que les falten durante el año escolar
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
These pens are very smooth when writing, the fine point pens write beautifully.
patty e.
Mission, TX
Its an ok pen, its recommendable but its just like any other pen i can say.
Alexis L.
Reliable for taking notes or writing whatever. Love the way the feel and are a college must. Left handers please be warned they do not dry that fast.