Pilot Dr. Grip Retractable Gel Ink Pen, Platinum Barrel uploaded by Tammy U.

BY PILOT

Enjoy the consistent, smooth stroke of the innovative gel ink! Smear-proof for neat, legible text. Gel ink is water- and smudge-resistant so it stays on the page, not your hand. Perfect for lefties! Retractable 0.7mm point for crisp, fine lines. Write clear, precise lines every time! Available in eye-catching, metallic barrel colors. Ergonomically designed rubber grip for supreme comfort. Your fingers will feel the difference! Wide-cushioned grip prevents cramping and is recommended by the Arthritis Foundation to alleviate writing fatigue. Refillable for continued use. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) Dr. Grip(TM) LTD Gel Rollerball Pen, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Platinum Barrel, Black Ink is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Tammy U.
Forest Grove, OR
I use my Dr. Grip DAILY!! I swear by it. I have used it for the last 10 years and when one breaks, I go through withdrawls until I can purchase another one. It's so bad that I actually have 2 on hand at all times. One that I use and one put away just in case I lose this one or it breaks. I am so used to the grip and feel of the pen in my hand that I have a hard time using any other pen. I have even contemplated carrying one in my purse so that I have one with me at all times. I recommend that everyone use this pen, as it offers a very comfortable grip that does not cause hand fatigue.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
My favorite pens to use. Great if you have carpel tunnel or have to write for long periods. It's the kind of pen you have to keep others from stealing bc it writes smoothly and fits comfortably in your hand. Moderately priced and refills are easy to find. This has been a repurchase over the years.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici , GA
By far my pen of choice, through high school and college. The ink flows really smooth and the wider width of the pen and grip makes it more comfortable when writing lengthy pieces. I would recommend this to any college student who faces a large amount of writing coming up!
Ryan B.
Pilot Dr Grip was a favorite pen of mine since I was a child. The pen has good weight, writes cleanly, and does not smear easily. This is a pen were you will only have to buy one and worry about the refill in a year or so.
Ashley A.
Bunker Hill, WV
This pen is so comfortable to write with. The grip is large so writing for long periods doesn't hurt your hand and the gel grip makes holding the pen very easy and comfortable as well. It also comes in different colors.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I have purchased several of these pens over the last few months (I write a lot). They're very comfortable to writ with and I love how easily they glide across the paper, it's almost effortless. I like a thicker line and that's what this produces. It's not a fine thin line pen.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. grip is a great brand when it comes to pens. I love my doctor grip so much that I bought three at the same time and it just so happens that my husband took my favorite Dr. Grip and still uses it to this day.
Jessica B.
As a nursing students pens are our most prized possession after our stethoscope. This pen is by far the best I've found. I constantly have people trying to steal it!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love gel ink pens from Pilot. They are the only brand that I trust when it comes to pens and it's perfect to use when signing papers.
Amanda N.
I've used this pen a lot. It usually works wonderfully and writes smoothly and evenly. Sometimes it sticks, but not too often.