Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Pen uploaded by Deanna D.

BY PILOT

Pen Barrel Colors May Vary. Get Balanced! Center of Gravity Balanced Axis. Center of Gravity:  The Ultimate in Balanced Writing! Dr. Grip Center of Gravity is designed with perfect weight distribution, translating pen-in-hand motion into a more comfortable,. Balanced writing experience. Geometrically contoured, wide double layer grip and balanced gripping axis reduce writing stress and alleviate hand fatigue. Available in Charcoal Gray, Blue, Pink,. see more...

• Is it light weight and is it gel or non gel? 5 Answers
  • Is it a roller gel? 5 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other then walmart you can find these p...13 Answers
Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Pen

Start your review of Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Pen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
M M.
Dr. Grip pens are slightly pricey, but I find that they work really well. It has a finer point than the standard .7 Pilot Pens; I'd say the point tip is about that of a .5 Pilot Pen, but it does not have a gel ink. The ink is similar to a ballpoint pen, but with a finer tip. It writes smoothly and effortlessly. Love Dr. Grips. Wish they were a bit cheaper. (If you ever go to Japan these pens come in SO many colors and a lot of companies, like Disney, do collaborations with these pens!!)
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
Love this pen I have several and it is my go to at work. I love that you can buy replacement ink for very inexpensive. Feels good especially writing a lot like I do at work. Would highly recommend it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Pilot pens are great.Pilot Dr grip center of gravity pen I especially like w hen I am doing a lot of handwriting.my hand doesn't hurt.they are made well.my husband likes to borrow them f r on me.lol
Lizzy c.
I have a huge pen collection because I have ocd and I love to have the perfect pen and honstly I don't see what is so speckail about this pen it writes well but so do a lot of there other pens
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
The huge width of the pen takes some getting use to, but it's worth it. I have a huge writer's bump and this makes it easier to write for an extensive amount of time without irritation.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love all of these brand products! The ink will last forever! I would definitely pay a few extra dollars for this brand then the cheaper bic ones that don't like long at all.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
These are the best pens! They write smooth, and are very comfortable in your hands. Its my first choice when taking notes in nursing school and doing paperwork at work.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY
These are the only pens I use! I love them. The grip is perfect especially if you are doing a lot of writing. I make sure I always carry a few with me especially if I know I am going to be taking down notes. Ink doesn't smudge.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This pen is awesome! The gel grip molds to your hand perfectly which is great if you're going to be writing a lot. it writes really smoothly too which is important for me
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I wish I could give this higher than an A. I love Dr. Grip products, and this pen is no exception. It's comfortable, it writes smooth, and the ink lasts forever.
morgan b.