Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Samantha B.Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Joanna P.Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Zayra D.

BY PILOT CORPORATION OF AMERICA #39 in Pens

Pilot g2 3ct black bold tip gel ink pen see more...

• Do they skip?17 Answers
  • Would you use this pen on a regular basis if provided to ...17 Answers
  • Do you have to let the ink dry in order to prevent smudging?11 Answers
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
best pens on the face of the planet. I prefer the fine print for paragraphs and the bold tip is great for headers and glossary terms. The ink is vivid and pigmented and they don't run out quickly. they will last you multiple pages of notes and write so smoothly.
Melissa D.
Pilot G2 pens are one of my favorites! I tend to write more with blue pens than black. My handwriting turns out better when I use these pens rather than the cheap $1 ones you can find anywhere. They are very affordable and located in Walmart, Target, and everywhere else they sell a variety of pens at. I recommend these for those who like a great pen and improved handwriting. It takes maybe a few seconds to dry and doesn't smear at all.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
A simple pen is not something you would usually hear someone raving about- but these pens are THAT awesome. They write incredibly smooth and dark, yet don't bleed through the back of the paper like some other bold tip gel ink pens. These pens are great for anyone who writes frequently, as the ease it traces with prevents your hand from cramping or tiring out. I use it for taking notes, making lists, and doing homework. I think it is also possible by handwriting looks much neater when using these pens, haha.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
I really used to call this my favorite pen. It writes really smooth and lasts for a long time. However, one bad quality is the amount of ink that comes out of the pen. I don't know if this is because I'm left-handed, but when I write, a lot of ink comes out and bleeds into the paper. I know this is a bold tip gel pen, but it seems a bit overboard for my use.
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
One of the best pens I've ever used. Once you go black with these pens, you'll never go back! The gel is so nice and dries really quickly. There a small but more expensive than most pens, but definitely worth the money, and still not that expensive
Summer P.
Wahiawa, HI
My #1 favorite pen! You can't go wrong with any of the G2 products. I use this pen for everything, writing notes, signing forms, even doing homework. I noticed it's the only pen that I can write "nice" with. Other pens my penmanship is pretty sloppy. If only I could put a tracker on each pen whenever I lose it.
Candace W.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
The absolute best pens in the world! I avidly use the Pilot G2s. The blue is nice, I am more of a black pen girl. But when things need to be switched up, I love reaching for the blue. As a lefty, I am a big fan of Pilot G2s and how quickly the ink dries and how thick they write.
Sarah B.
These pens are my life. They write extremely smooth however they take a few seconds to dry so if you are a person who drags their hand across a the paper when they write then I do not recommend these pens!! But for everyone else they are amazing!!
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great pens. I prefer the bold, it goes well with my handwriting. Ink does run out quick compared to the fine ink, but I don't mind purchasing more, I always have a pen around.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These are my favorite brand and style of pens! if I have the choice between these pens or another, I would pick this brand every time. They have such a smooth glide and write very dark. They are great as liner pens while drawing.
Tara D.
Do they skip?
Jordan B.
Would you use this pen on a regular basis if provided to you?
Jordan B.
Are these pens good for taking notes with?
Jordan B.
Do you have to let the ink dry in order to prevent smudging?