Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Samantha B.Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Zayra D.Pilot Corporation of America PILOT G2 3ct Bold tip Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Joanna P.

BY PILOT CORPORATION OF AMERICA

Pilot g2 3ct black bold tip gel ink pen see more...

• Do they skip?17 Answers
  • Would you use this pen on a regular basis if provided to you?17 Answers
  • Do you have to let the ink dry in order to prevent smudging?11 Answers
Buy on Target
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
One of the best pens I've ever used. Once you go black with these pens, you'll never go back! The gel is so nice and dries really quickly. There a small but more expensive than most pens, but definitely worth the money, and still not that expensive
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great pens. I prefer the bold, it goes well with my handwriting. Ink does run out quick compared to the fine ink, but I don't mind purchasing more, I always have a pen around.
Mahiyat M.
Love these pens, they write smoothly and I love the dark black ink. The only issue I have with them is that they smudge when still wet.
Ivannys M.
This pen is one of my favorite pens. Although I prefer the black color. The blue is also pretty and bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Really great pens!! I'm a waitress and am always looking for a good pen.. These work amazing
Olimpia H.
These pens are my absolute favorite. From comfort of the cushion to the flow of the ink.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
best pens on the face of the planet. I prefer the fine print for paragraphs and the bold tip is great for headers and glossary terms. The ink is vivid and pigmented and they don't run out quickly. they will last you multiple pages of notes and write so smoothly.
Melissa D.
Pilot G2 pens are one of my favorites! I tend to write more with blue pens than black. My handwriting turns out better when I use these pens rather than the cheap $1 ones you can find anywhere. They are very affordable and located in Walmart, Target, and everywhere else they sell a variety of pens at. I recommend these for those who like a great pen and improved handwriting. It takes maybe a few seconds to dry and doesn't smear at all.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
A simple pen is not something you would usually hear someone raving about- but these pens are THAT awesome. They write incredibly smooth and dark, yet don't bleed through the back of the paper like some other bold tip gel ink pens. These pens are great for anyone who writes frequently, as the ease it traces with prevents your hand from cramping or tiring out. I use it for taking notes, making lists, and doing homework. I think it is also possible by handwriting looks much neater when using these pens, haha.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
These are my favorite brand and style of pens! if I have the choice between these pens or another, I would pick this brand every time. They have such a smooth glide and write very dark. They are great as liner pens while drawing.
Tara D.
Do they skip?
Jordan B.
Would you use this pen on a regular basis if provided to you?
Jordan B.
Are these pens good for taking notes with?
Jordan B.
Do you have to let the ink dry in order to prevent smudging?