BY PILOT

Pilot better ballpoint pen, , medium - black ink (12 per pack) see more...

Bethany R.
Englewood, FL
Well it's as you expected...this pen writes well. But that's just half the story. I dropped this bad boy in my purse for over a week and it didn't leak or write on the inside of my purse. I'm a lifetime user now!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I like the thin lines created by this pen however after extended use it starts hurting my hand. Wouldn't advise for long writing periods. The ink isn't as dark as I'd like.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I have always been a fan of ball point pens. They last a long time and they write so clear and nice. It may not be the cheapest pen, but it's well worth it.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Ballpoint pens are probably my favorite. Being a teller I write a lot on deposit slips and so on and so forth. It helps me keep my penmanship looking sharp
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I'm a huge fan of Pilot pens and this one is no exception! I like the way it writes and while cheaper pens could've been bought this ones worth it!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
This is the bomb! Best brand for pens. You will feel like a pro writing with this. Smooth and sleek and brings out the inner writer in you! ;-)
Candice J.
These pens are my absolute favorite. I used them in high school andandrew continue to use them for work. they flow perfectly
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Pilot pens are a little expensive but well worth the price and I would recommend over any other pen every time.
Alyssa B.
Pilot better ballpoint pen, , medium - black ink (12 per pack)
Good quality! Great price and quality
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Very nice pens! write very well and clear, they have a very comfortable fit as well! would buy again