BY PILOT

Retractable ballpoint pens went from recycled plastic bottles to a writing utensil that delivers smear-proof, ballpoint ink for smooth, effortless writing. Tip retracts to protect purse, bags and briefcases when not in use. Design also features a comfortable, latex-free rubber grip; transparent barrel for visible ink supply; top plunger and handy plastic clip to attach to notebooks, pockets and more. B2P Ballpoint Pens are made from a high percentage of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and is refillable with G2 refills. see more...

Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Water bottles are one of the top contributors to not only plastic pollution, but to world pollution in general. You can support removing some of those bottles from landfills by purchasing these ballpoint pens from Pilot. They’re absolutely amazing! The strokes of the point is smooth, its made out of recycled water bottles, and not to mention its eco-friendly. These are the worlds first pens made from recycled bottles. I highly recommend these pens. I use them everyday. #EarthDayFaves
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Pilot B2P Recycled Water Bottle Ball Point Pen The idea of pens that are made out of recycled water bottles is fabulous. We care so much for the earth that we try to buy things that are made from re-purposed waste.they are not expensive and work very well.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
These are my favorite kinds of pens. They write smoothly and are comfortable to hold. They are made from recycled water bottles so you are also helping to clean up the earth. Ink refills are available. I use blue the most because they say that you remember more when you write in blue!
Just be careful when writing on surfaces other than regular paper. The ink is more like a gel so it does smudge easily.
Ashley B.
These are my favorite pens. Easy to hold and writes smoothly. I love the blue design because it reminds me that they're made from recycled bottles.
Ashlee W.
I LOVE THESE PENS. I always thought the whole style of them was cool and they write so smoothly.
Rachel S.
Do these work just as well as the regular pilot pens?