Add a Photo

By PILOT

Pilot Acroball Pure White advanced ink ballpoint pen delivers style and substance. Acroball Pure White combines Pilot’s ultra-smooth writing advanced ink, with a sleek white barrel design, and a comfortable richly colored textured grip.  With Acroball Pure White you can express your ideas and style effortlessly.

Upgrade your writing experience with the Acroball line of ballpoint pens from Pilot. Acroball Colors features vibrant barrel colors with matching ink, While Acroball PureWhite has a sleek white barrel enhanced with richly colored textured grips and black ink. For ballpoint users who demand the best, there is a perfect Acroball for you.

Photos (102)
Denise C.
Denise C.
Jasper, GA

I received this fabulous pen in my VoxBox and I have quickly fallen in love with it. Which is saying a lot because I'm a pen snob and usually prefer gel pens. So what's so great about this cute thing? One, it writes so smoothly and doesn't require heavy pressure. The grip on it makes it very natural to hold and is a pretty turquoise color that is so popular this season. I hate boring pens & this is anything but! Lastly, I like that it's a push top so I'm not constantly concerned that I'm going to misplace the top. Hopefully, it won't wear out anytime soon because it's a keeper!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

Got one of these in my Super Mom Box Box and loved it so much that I use it constantly For list-making! I'm planning on buying more -- and soon, because at the rate I'm using this one it'll run out of ink soon! The pen writes smoothly and the ink doesn't bleed or rub onto your skin -- especially important to me since I'm left-handed and many pens get ink all over my hand. I love the grip (very comfortable) and the colors (mine is white and turquoise). New favorite pen!!
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I was nervous about this pen when I first saw that it was a fine point. Usually, when writing with fine point pens I find that they almost feel like they are scratching the paper and the writing is anything but smooth. However, that was not the case with this one! I will probably buy these in the future! I received this free for testing purposes in my SuperMomVoxBox but my opinions are my own.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Atlantic Bch, FL

I'm a pen junkie so I always approach a new pen with a bit of hesitation. The Acroball PureWhite pen did not disappoint! It writes clear and thin with no 'skips' in the ink. I genuinely felt my writing was clearer to read when using this pen. It's also very comfy to hold and has a strong click that had me annoying nearby people in no time.

I highly recommend it for other office supply lovers.
I must be honest. I received these as a complimentary sample from influenster and I'm kind of glad I didn't purchase them myself. I like the grip. But that's about it. The ink blotches and runs out at random points of my letters as I'm writing. I personally do not like fine pens but I do use them every now and then. I'm just not impressed. 😔😔
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Manhattan, KS

These pens write so smoothly - and I'm even left handed and they don't smudge bad at all! I purchase these pens every year and they never disappoint. They are perfect for taking notes in class - I hate when my notes look ugly and if you do too, get these pens. They also come in cute colors, and are comfortable to hold.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA

I got my Pilot Acroball White for free in my Influenster VoxBox. I LOVE this pen! I'm very picky about my pens, and this one doesn't disappoint! It writes so smoothly, doesn't skip, doesn't lose ink.... I am very protective of this pen! I tell my co-workers to keep their hands off!!! I DEFINITELY recommend them!!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I am a pen expert or some would say a pen hoarder. I am picky when it comes to my writing utensils; they have to be the right ink, color, comfort level, ball size, etc. I love this line of pens. They meet everything I look for in a pen. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for the perfect pen.
Alis L.
Alis L.

I 'm a pen hoarder, but I always had rejection to the fine point... but this one change my mind. Write ultra smoothly like no other, it has a beautiful pure white with a nice grip, in fun, vibrant and modern colors. Push top. My writing looks prettier and better. I love it ! It's my new favorite pen
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA

I received a free ink pen. It writes very smooth and the grip is nice. I love that it is a click pen. Who doesn't love a free pen? I know I do. The ink is smooth and I enjoy writing with it. I now have it at the bottom of my purse so I can write checks.

**Received this in my Super Mom Voxbox
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

What other colors of ink would you like to see? Personally, id love a purple one!
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL

Do they write good?. I really like smooth writing pens. Do they last?
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Omaha, Nebraska

I've read a lot of good reviews about these pens also saw it on seventeen magazine and they just look like they write smoothly. Does anyone know how much these pens cost and how many come in a pack?
Galilea G.
Galilea G.

Where would i be able to buy more of these pens?
Anna H.
Anna H.

Anyone else upset that they cant leave a review of this pen on Amazon.com if they don't have an account? :(

Join Now