BY PILOT

Long-lasting gel ink is smooth and smearproof Vibrant ink dries quickly to prevent smudging or blurring. Contoured rubber grip is ridged for more comfort and control. Retractable tip preserves the ink and prevents unwanted staining on your clothes or bag. Refillable for continued use. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) G-2(TM) Retractable Gel Pens, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 4 is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I work from home and these pens are a must have for my work.  I love the grip on them and it makes writing for long periods of time not quite so painful.  My husband will often times try to steal them to take to work with him so it seems like we are repurchasing these all the time!
Brittney S.
These pens are a great price, however, I have found that if you write, be careful where your hand placement is because the ink does like to come out heavy when you're writing, therefore leaving a smudge mark if you get in it's way of drying.
Manuela S.
Pilot is one of my favorite brands when it comes to writing implements and these live up to pasr experiences with the brand. Gel pens are great and I prefer writing with them when it comes to aesthetics. These are affordable and are good quality, the only downside is that the ink takes a little bit to fully dry, so it can easily smear; take care to watch the side of your hand when you write because you can easily smear your work wothout meaning too.
Marina A.
Riverside, CA
The Pilot G-2 pens have to be the best pens I've ever written with. The 07 tip is kind of too thick for me personally, I like 05 tip the most. It's perfectly thick and thin at the same time.
However, the only thing I have a problem with is since it's a gel pen, it still smears a little bit. I'm right handed and I still manage to smear sometimes with my pinky. Nonetheless, it still is worth the smear. I LOVE THIS PEN SO MUCH
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Love these Pilot Ultra Fine Gel pens! I actually love writing and taking notes or making lists, and I like my handwriting too. So, finding the perfect pen is essential! These pens write SO smoothly and they don't smear! I prefer the gel type pens over regular pens because they look so much nicer and are so much easier to write with! You can find these pens at Walmart, Target, Office Max, etc. They work like a charm. I will definitely be buying these pens again! You should too! : )
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I really like these pens.
I love them for work, because they write and glide nicely right onto the paper.
They are great quality.
They are a great price that is affordable.
They are convenient to use; they glide right onto the paper.
These are nice pens to use for school.
I would buy them again.
I recommend them.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely a pen addict. I collect them, I use all different kinds. The ink is extremely pigmented and deep in whatever colour you choose. There is nothing to be disappointed about. They're not too pricey but the quality is amazing regardless of the price point. I recommend getting them, definitely.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These are probably my favorite brand of pens. Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Angel F.
If i'm not writing with sharpie pens then I'm definitely using pilot. I love writing so i have tried so many brands and types of pen. I love the push to use feature of this pen. And this is cheaper than Sharpier
Alejandra M.
I love these pens! I've been using them for years now and I love how well the ink flows out of the pen. I own so many of the different colors since I like to color coordinate my notes in college.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Ive heard good things about these are they really that good
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
I like gel pens and the overall quality of the penmanship but do these smear? Some gel pens release too much gel. How is the gel release on these? Also have fine do these write? It says ultra fine but is it too fine, to the point it cuts the paper. How are these pens has anyone else tried these?
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
It seems weird reviewing this, but I just cannot live without these pens!! I have them in my car, purse, backpack, and in every room of the house. I'm NOT joking! They write so smooth and are very easy to work with. It's very precise!
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are gel pens better than other pens?