BY PILOT #10 in Writing

Long-lasting gel ink is smooth and smearproof Vibrant ink dries quickly to prevent smudging or blurring. Contoured rubber grip is ridged for more comfort and control. Retractable tip preserves the ink and prevents unwanted staining on your clothes or bag. Refillable for continued use. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) G-2(TM) Retractable Gel Pens, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 4 is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
I love this pens soooo sooo much!! It works really well on me, my hand writing sucks so bad!! But whenever I use this I feel like I'm getting better in writing!! Seriously 😂😂😂
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I swear by this pen for college! I always buy the ultra fine tips in black and have repurchased this a so many times in the duration of my undergraduate experience! One of the best pens out there. It can be kinda expensive but if you buy a large pack from amazon or get it early during school supply season, then it's more cheaper! This pen doesn't smudge and glides on smoothly, especially when I'm writing my notes fast! Its my ultimate favorite pen and you should definitely give it a go! I only like the 0.38 tip though, the other ones are nice but not this one is the superstar!
Marina A.
Riverside, CA
The Pilot G-2 pens have to be the best pens I've ever written with. The 07 tip is kind of too thick for me personally, I like 05 tip the most. It's perfectly thick and thin at the same time.
However, the only thing I have a problem with is since it's a gel pen, it still smears a little bit. I'm right handed and I still manage to smear sometimes with my pinky. Nonetheless, it still is worth the smear. I LOVE THIS PEN SO MUCH
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Love these Pilot Ultra Fine Gel pens! I actually love writing and taking notes or making lists, and I like my handwriting too. So, finding the perfect pen is essential! These pens write SO smoothly and they don't smear! I prefer the gel type pens over regular pens because they look so much nicer and are so much easier to write with! You can find these pens at Walmart, Target, Office Max, etc. They work like a charm. I will definitely be buying these pens again! You should too! : )
Claire N.
If I could give these pens 6 stars I would. They are literally the BEST pens ever. You can get them in several different line weights, colors, or styles to fit your hand. They're amazing and I love using them in my planner or to take notes. Definitely 6/5 stars, if it were possible!
Cyndi C.
urbandale, IA
These pens glide when other pens seem to stick to my paper. One pen will last an entire semester or until I lose it. I love the ease or writing. I can take notes, write to-do lists, and poetry. They are affordable, and the glide almost encourages me to write for a longer amount of time. I would recommend this set to all moms, writers, and students.
Jennifer G.
Nashville, TN
These are my absolute favorite pens. I teach elementary school, so I buy the multi color pack & use all different colors for writing notes, grading papers, etc. I can't recommend these pens enough! Throw away all the rest & stock up on there!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely a pen addict. I collect them, I use all different kinds. The ink is extremely pigmented and deep in whatever colour you choose. There is nothing to be disappointed about. They're not too pricey but the quality is amazing regardless of the price point. I recommend getting them, definitely.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These are probably my favorite brand of pens. Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Angel F.
If i'm not writing with sharpie pens then I'm definitely using pilot. I love writing so i have tried so many brands and types of pen. I love the push to use feature of this pen. And this is cheaper than Sharpier
Kelly B.
Ive heard good things about these are they really that good
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
I like gel pens and the overall quality of the penmanship but do these smear? Some gel pens release too much gel. How is the gel release on these? Also have fine do these write? It says ultra fine but is it too fine, to the point it cuts the paper. How are these pens has anyone else tried these?
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
It seems weird reviewing this, but I just cannot live without these pens!! I have them in my car, purse, backpack, and in every room of the house. I'm NOT joking! They write so smooth and are very easy to work with. It's very precise!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are gel pens better than other pens?
Gavin M.