BY PILOT #16 in Pens

Long-lasting gel ink is smooth and smearproof Vibrant ink dries quickly to prevent smudging or blurring. Contoured rubber grip is ridged for more comfort and control. Retractable tip preserves the ink and prevents unwanted staining on your clothes or bag. Refillable for continued use. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) G-2(TM) Retractable Gel Pens, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 4 is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nathlene E.
I love this pens soooo sooo much!! It works really well on me, my hand writing sucks so bad!! But whenever I use this I feel like I'm getting better in writing!! Seriously ūüėāūüėāūüėā
Marina A.
Riverside, CA
The Pilot G-2 pens have to be the best pens I've ever written with. The 07 tip is kind of too thick for me personally, I like 05 tip the most. It's perfectly thick and thin at the same time.
However, the only thing I have a problem with is since it's a gel pen, it still smears a little bit. I'm right handed and I still manage to smear sometimes with my pinky. Nonetheless, it still is worth the smear. I LOVE THIS PEN SO MUCH
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Love these Pilot Ultra Fine Gel pens! I actually love writing and taking notes or making lists, and I like my handwriting too. So, finding the perfect pen is essential! These pens write SO smoothly and they don't smear! I prefer the gel type pens over regular pens because they look so much nicer and are so much easier to write with! You can find these pens at Walmart, Target, Office Max, etc. They work like a charm. I will definitely be buying these pens again! You should too! : )
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely a pen addict. I collect them, I use all different kinds. The ink is extremely pigmented and deep in whatever colour you choose. There is nothing to be disappointed about. They're not too pricey but the quality is amazing regardless of the price point. I recommend getting them, definitely.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These are probably my favorite brand of pens. Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Angel F.
If i'm not writing with sharpie pens then I'm definitely using pilot. I love writing so i have tried so many brands and types of pen. I love the push to use feature of this pen. And this is cheaper than Sharpier
Alejandra M.
I love these pens! I've been using them for years now and I love how well the ink flows out of the pen. I own so many of the different colors since I like to color coordinate my notes in college.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
These are pretty liquidy gel pens. Give them a second to dry because they will smudge onto your hand. I like these type of pens but my husband hates them. They are affordable and you get a few colors in a pack.
hiba m.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these pens so much because they're really long lasting and have a nice, dark color. They might be a bit pricey, but they last all year so it's worth it. They glide effortlessly onto paper and I would definitely recommend getting a pack of these.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I always enjoy writing with these pens because I found my hands never became sore .  With the grip where you rest your hands it makes it very convenient to write to your hearts content. They are reasonably priced . I would recommend.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Ive heard good things about these are they really that good
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
I like gel pens and the overall quality of the penmanship but do these smear? Some gel pens release too much gel. How is the gel release on these? Also have fine do these write? It says ultra fine but is it too fine, to the point it cuts the paper. How are these pens has anyone else tried these?
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
It seems weird reviewing this, but I just cannot live without these pens!! I have them in my car, purse, backpack, and in every room of the house. I'm NOT joking! They write so smooth and are very easy to work with. It's very precise!
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are gel pens better than other pens?