BY PILOT

Pilot 2ct acroball pens - blue see more...

Ryan R.
Philadelphia, PA
So you think pens are all the same? Wrap your fingers around these babies and you will soon change your mind on that. These are amazing hybrid pens, they take so little pressure to write with, and don't smear at all. They write so smoothly, the ink is consistent throughout all writings. Not like some other cheapie pens where you write and sometimes little globs of ink are left on your paper, or no ink comes out at all and you have to push down constantly just to get a solid line. These are not at all like gel pens where the ink smears and it dries up in your pen virtually overnight, rendering them useless. I would have loved to have these pens in college for note taking. Normally pens wouldn't get me so worked up, but these are really well made. They feel good, write exquisitely and have a fun look about them. Way to go Pilot, I will definitely stick with these. And out of the pack of 5 I got, all 5 pens were great, not a dud in the bunch, which can sometimes happen.
Alexis S.
I am extremely picky when it comes to writing utensils. I have a super firm grip and tend to push down really hard with other types of pens in order to get darker lines. These pens are absolutely wonderful. The ink formula is not exactly gel but it isn’t regular ink either. It can smear a little depending on how you write and if you don’t wait a little bit before writing on the next line, but it does have a quick dry time. The ink and point of the pen don’t skip or scratch on the page, which is super important to me as a college student who is always taking notes. I’ve never found another pen I love as much as these. I’ve never used up multiple pens until I started using these! I completely recommend giving them a try!
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
These pens are great. The ink is smooth and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to write with and has a nice rubber grip. They aren't like other cheap pens where the ink doesn't come out and you have to constantly run it over a piece of paper over and over again. Overall, totally would recommend these to my friends and use them for school.
Brooke w.
Winnsboro, SC
I love these pens! I love a pen with a clicker because it makes it more fun. The grip is very smooth and fits nicely in your hand. The pen writes smooth and never skips on the page. You dont have to write with a heavy hand, but if you do, you still get the same result! I have repurchased multiple times!
jen s.
Biddeford, ME
My all time favorite writing instrument- smooth ink, comfortable feel in the hand. I am a trainer and coach, i do lots if note taking a writing. I never go without these. Very affordable, even when I loose them (frequently). A back to school must have!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These pens are a little costly but they are worth it! They write nicely and get the job done. This is one of those products that i would rather have a brand that I trust and know then go for the cheaper option.
Jessica L.
San Gabriel, CA
I think these are too costly, especially when you can buy a 10 pack of BIC pens for less. These write nicely and flow smoothly, but I think these pens tip the scale at being better than #basic, but not quite luxury worthy. For me, a #basic pen is all I need.
Diana H.
Pilot pens can be expensive, but their quality is nice. Sometimes the ink does dry fast enough, which can cause smears depending on how you grip a pen and write. These glide easily though!
Heidi K.
Johnstown, PA
These pens are very smooth, have a nice color and flow well. The deal breaker for me is the grip. I find it so uncomfortable that I tend to not use them, even though they are a great pen.
Lezlie C.
I really like these acroball pilot pens they are great! If you know the pen struggle like I do then you know it's hard to find a good go to pen! You should definitely do yourself a favor and try this!
Benton C.
Grand Jct, CO
Do the pens come in any other colors such as red or black?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these really good pens?
Kristin B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I've always heard that these pens are a good choice but I've always used papermate