Pilon Ground Espresso Coffee uploaded by Janice R.

BY PILON

100% pure coffee Kosher see more...

• Is this Expresso strong or in the mild side ? Also would ...1 Answers
  • Is there any coupons?2 Answers
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Great coffee! Great flavor! A must have in my home. Very strong flavor, the aroma fills my house and wakes you right up. Great coffee for espresso machines. This has the right caffeine kick needed to get out of the door in the mornings.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
The best coffee ever! I look forward to my coffee every morning thanks to Pilon. It's the only cuban coffee I would buy. Delicious taste and smell.
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff because of its strength. when i know I'm going to have a long day, this is a must have in the morning.
Janice R.
Phenix City, AL
Great bold taste! I recommend you try it at least once it will not let you down especially if you are a coffee lover.
Angelique B.
Orlando, FL
My parents are obsessed with this brand. Anyone who likes a strong coffee with a great taste, try this out.
Nelivette M.
Valrico, FL
Best coffee ever honestly . My family makes it every morning and everyone loves it . It's so rich in flavor
Jennifer M.
Brighton, MA
Amazing coffee, excellent flavor and strength. This coffee has the perfect roast for an excellent coffee.
Jahmirca I.
This coffee is amazing, not only does it taste great but it keeps me regular :P It is full of flavor!
Johem S.
Ruskin
This coffee tastes great!!! I always have to have a cup in the morning to get me through the day šŸ˜‹
Johem S.
Ruskin
Is there any coupons?
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this Expresso strong or in the mild side ? Also would you brew regular and Expresso together? Thanks!