GroceryPantryPillsbury
Pillsbury Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough

Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough

NULL

If you're a user of this product can you tell me how you like it?
What is your favorite cookie mix from Pillsbury?
Start your review of Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough!
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough uploaded by Megan  K.
Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough uploaded by Megan  K.
Purchased at: Target
While the Lisa Frank unicorns are adorable, they kind of lose their shape once they are baked in the oven. I think it’d be better to come in a slice and bake form.
Katie  T.
Hillsboro, WI
Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough uploaded by Katie  T.
I made these cookies for my son's third birthday. I love that the directions have an option for cut-out cookies where all you need to add is 1/4 cup of flour. They taste super yummy and it's a plus that you can eat it raw. The only downfall was I wasn't aware how big the cookies grow while baking.
Andria L.
Pillsbury™ Sugar Refrigerated Cookie Dough uploaded by Andria L.
Different version of the cookies pictured I know, however I have been waiting for these Lisa Frank cookies for awhile now. My kids just scored because that's the only reason I got em was they are Lisa Frank edition. I literally looked like a kid in the store cuz I was so excited. As far as flavor and what not they are just sugar cookies so if you like Pillsbury sugar cookies it's definetly a win! ☺️💜
Darlene S.
Montgomery, AL
Great cookies!! Soft and delicious!!! I could eat the whole pack by myself!!!
Great cookies!! Soft and delicious!!! I could eat the whole pack by myself!!!
Kylie C.
These are pretty good sugar cookies for being a dry mix. these are particularly good to use a cookie cutter with butt to use a ball and bake. The taste is great too and they're easy to decorate.
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
These Pillsbury Sugar Cookies were so much fun to do with the kids. I let them run the show with my supervision.. They had no problems reading the instructions, which I like that they can feel confident because it was explained in a easy to understand format. They were perfect...soft but a little crispy on the outside and so yummy.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,194 reviews
Great for simple classic cookies. Can be decorated.great brand🤎🤎🤎would recommend and buy again 🌻🌻🌻🌻
Mary caitlyn O.
This is my all time favorite sugar cookie cookie dough. 🍪 in my personal opinion these are better than any other brand who sells cookie dough. I highly recommend buying this cookie dough!!
Helena S.
The premade sugar cookie batter makes baking easy. It’s the perfect quick cookie. It’s only thing I would say is it needs more sugar. It’s not a very sweet sugar cookie.
April C.
Love making these easy to make sugar cookies 🍪 takes the added steps out when pinched for time. Have been using and eating for many years. Would recommend to anyone we are satisfied and will purchase again.