GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing

Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing

Make mornings special with Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls WITH easy-to-bake dough for fresh and warm Cinnamon Rolls ready in minutes

Am I the only one who feels like there is never enough icing? Any tips? Like I have to make it stretch
For some reason my cinnamon rolls did not have the spiral cut in them. They were like biscuits.. anyone else get any like this?
Start your review of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing!
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love pillsbury cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting they are good for breakfast and a late night snack
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sooooo yummy!!! Whats better than baking fresh hot cinnamon rolls in the middle of the day!? These are so easy to make and they only take 13 minutes!! They are ooey gooey and delicious!!! I always make them on holiday mornings and sometimes Sunday mornings. I can't really compare them to other brands because these are the only ones I buy!! Lol But I highly recommend these cinnamon rolls!!
Janna V.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream Icing uploaded by Janna V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Man are these ever good. Only thing that could make them any better is if they put a bit more frosting. I swear I eat most of it while waiting for them to cook. My mo. Qas not really a good cook but when she made these... #1 CHEF KISS THE COOK!!! These are also pretty easy to make. Dont over cook. I set the timer to go off a little early then stalk thar oven. My kids love them too.
Ryan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the only cinnamon rolls I ever eat. They are super good and tasty. They always come out great.
Karlee V.
Pillsbury and Cinnabon working together was one of the best decisions ever!
Pillsbury and Cinnabon working together was one of the best decisions ever!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves these for a quick breakfast treat! I love them warm right out of the oven with a glass of milk!
Sadiyah R.
Des Plaines, IL
Winter days with a cup of hot coffee is what pairs so well with these rolls! So quick and easy to make as well
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Love love ❤️ this product so much. The is to die for. It melts inside your mouth. Highly recommend
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I usually don't buy cinnamon rolls unless they're on sale, but there's something about warm cinnamon rolls on a Sunday morning that I can't get over, and these have always been my go-to brand. Target will occasionally have these on sale or have a coupon on Cartwheel, and that's when I usually pick them up.
Mikahla P.
Ashtabula, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsbury is the best in I think everything they do. These little guys and warm and soooo good. It's okay to splurge and just enjoy these. I usually eat them all but who am I....