GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing

Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing

Make mornings special with warm and fresh Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls. Easy-to-bake dough and premade icing has everyone's favorite breakfast ready in minutes. Make holidays and everyday cinnamony sweet. No colors from artificial sources and no high fructose corn syrup.

Are these too sweet? I've assumed they are too sweet and doughy
Start your review of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing!
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Bringing back childhood with cinnamon rolls! Nothing is better than freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Pillsbury makes it so simple and easy to recreate childhood magic with their ready to bake rolls. All you have to do is pop it open, put them in the oven, and then fight over gets the middle cinnamon roll. The grands size makes it bigger and better.
Lisa K.
Harrison St
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Had these for breakfast this morning. I usually cook mine a couple of minutes less than recommended, makes chewer, moist and easy to eat for me. My young toddler thinks so too. Does anyone else let each person put their own icing on? We do, some like less while a couple like more. We been known to have them as a movie snack as well. You can never go wrong with Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these cinnamon rolls because they are nice and big and full of cinnamon! The icing is the best part though!
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,429 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
They’re definitely not as good as homemade,... But these definitely do the trick when you’re craving some warm gooey cinnamon rolls. I love Pillsbury as a brand because their products are of good quality and affordable, but I especially love that everything they sell is easy to make. These cinnamon buns come together in just a few minutes. And they fill your home with such a decadent scent!! Nothing better than the real thing... The sweet icing is the perfect finishing touch. I just wish they gave you more, there never seems to be enough!!
Chris C.
Danbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are the best. I forget to buy them often enough. Love the flavor and the melting icing.
Laura R.
Kirkland, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Oh my! Great sweet snack for the cold weather! These are so fluffy and have juts the right amount of cinnamon and icing. Absolutely delicious for a store bought Cinnamon roll. The kids loved them and they are a good size.
Douglas I.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
These cinnamon rolls are delicious but I would just watch the timer because every stove is different and for example if they say 11 to 13 minutes at like 350°, try 9 to 11 minutes and then if they're not done, add on another couple minutes because you can always add on minutes but you can't take away minutes if you burn them but anyways there affordable, they're delicious, they're not pricey and I recommend to everybody.
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We eat a lot of Pillsbury products in this house. From biscuits to cinnamon rolls, were constantly hearing that amazing pop sound in the kitchen. The cinnamon rolls make the easiest, most perfect breakfast. We buy at our local Harris Teeter, but these can be found at all major grocery stores.
Sophie C.
Quick and easy to make for breakfast for any age! Great taste but it is a little sweet. Frosting is delicious and perfect on top of these gooey cinnamon rolls. Affordable and a classic! Who doesn’t love a classic?
Melissa  L.
Branchport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do oh go oh go if at he St if didn't have a chance to get the kids are you doing anything else you can do it tomorrow his day off do if do