Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen DessertPillsbury
Pillsbury Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing 4-8 ct Cans

Pillsbury™ Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing 4-8 ct Cans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury™ Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing 4-8 ct Cans!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these they tasye great and they are easy to make. I make them for a snack or for breakfast I enjoy eating two or three (please do t judge they are that good lol). i buy them all the time and recommend you tey thwm if you like cinnamon rolls. They do not take long to make and they taste so good warm.
Maddy T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love love love! The icing that goes with this is 10x better than the regular icing. I don’t like when manufactured frosting tastes cheap and this is the opposite.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutly love these frozen cinnamon rolls. They taste totally different then the ones in a roll tube or whatever it is. They are so much fluffier and flakier. The icing seems better oreserved being frozen for a fresher flavor. The cinnamon flavor is spot on and you cannot beat its unique flavor.
Lorin H.
Savannah, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my family’s all time favorite cinnamon rolls. We don’t buy them super often but when we do, the kids can’t get enough. They beg to have cinnamon roll breakfast!
lexi E.
Smithfield, VA
These are absolutely delicious! Everyone in my house loves when we make these. The flaky is even better than the original and they’re so soft and delicious!
Sunny W.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love the cinnamon cinnabon roll I love flaky cinnamon goodness but not only who can forget the iceing mmm incredible. If to improve this product I probably want more icing it's very inexpensive product not pricey at all I would definitely recommend this to others
Lacey M.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Uhhhhhh these are delicious, warm, gooey and pretty much perfect. The kids fight over who will get extra icing that has dropped into the pan, and they gobble these down the MOMENT they leave the oven and are iced.
Raquel R.
Rutherford, NJ
I absolutely love these cinnamon rolls. Perfect amount of frosting and they are so moist and have a great texture to them.
Jenna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cinnamon rolls are great treat for breakfast or as a snack. These are easy to make and always turn out great. The icing in these is really good compared to other types.
Melissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
It's very sweet. I don't think i'll be purchasing again. I'm not a cinnamon roll fan, thought i'd try this out. But not too excited about it.

Looking for your answer?