BY PILLSBURY

Anything Goes Stuffable Doughs™ Pillsbury Fill N’ Folds™ Dough Rounds are your new snack time go-to. Fill these oh-so-stuffable dough rounds with your family’s favorites to put a new twist on snack time! see more...

Emily S.
Estero, FL
Extremely easy to do! Very simple instructions and many things to do with them. I love making mini apple pies with it!! So delicious. I purchased from target before and I've seen them other places. I recommend anyone who's in need of a quick easy dessert to grab these and go!
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are so easy to use and you can get extremely creative with them! I buy these at either target or Kroger! I used them for the first time to make mini pie pockets and they turned out perfect! It was so simple and delicious!
Melissa G.
Having a party? Christmas gathering. Buy these you can make appetizers and mini pies so many uses and so many delightful things. I like to put artichokes and cheese and bake these up. Quick and delicious.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
These are so cool! Easy to use, very yummy and the possibilities are endless! Great for desserts, breakfast or dinner or lunch dishes depending what you fill them up with. My only complaint is I can only find them in one of our stores here (boo!)
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love the freedom to make whatever you want with this product. Can make something sweet or something more for dinner or even breakfast. I love the flavor and the fluffiness of it. It's good quality and none of mine tore or ripped.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Omg these are delicious!😍 there worth your money, no lie. I thought the food be too sweet but no it's really good and not really sweet at all.
Gwendolyn R.
Eudora, AR
I use the dough rounds for making sweet and savory treats for my family. They are convenient and make my baking experience comforting.
Maria S.
I love this and it's so creative of Pillsbury to make because it helps me alot when I want to make and are so convenient at my store
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
These were good but I might be under cooked. LOOKED done but doughy on inside. NOT sure if I'd buy again
Lane Y.
Prague, OK
Tasty brand of home made foods. It's always a good fall back. I enjoy the taste of the flaky stuff