Pillsbury : Whipped Supreme Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Brooke L.Pillsbury : Whipped Supreme Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Mistie R.

BY PILLSBURY #24 in Frosting

Sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, water Our lightest texture and fluffiest ever Kosher see more...

• Normally don't like whipped icing does this have that whi...1 Answers
Pillsbury : Whipped Supreme Vanilla Frosting
  • "I like these much better than the other frostings that they make." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
Canned frostings are the absolute weirdest thing to me. Partly because it's so easy and cheap to just make your own, but mostly because they always end up being a strange taste and consistency. I find them very hard to use when icing and impossible to use when doing any kind of fine detail decorating. This particular brand is not the worst tasting I've ever tried, but it still has a weird "fake" flavor you don't get with just regular powdered sugar and butter.
Karen B.
Whipped Pillsbury frostings are the best! I like these much better than the other frostings that they make. The fact that its whipped makes it more creamier, and taste more like a homemade frosting, without all the extra sweetness. I prefer chocolate over vanilla but this is still a great product.
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I know it not healthy and its too sugary , but its the best part of a cake am i right or wrong?? well i love my cakes to be covered with whipped supreme vanilla its so yummy!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Pillsbury and their frosting is the only kind I will buy when I am baking. It is so sweet and creamy and perfect for tons of desserts. I love the whipped frosting it is so light and fluffy
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Im not a huge fan. Out of all the different Vanilla icings that are out, I wouldn't grab this one first. It doesn't taste bad. there's no problem with the taste. Ive just had better.
Sue B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Taste good! Easy to spread on the cakes with out tearing up the cake. You can always add food coloring to the white frosting to make it the color that you want.
Eve J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite frosting because it's one of the easiest to spread and it covers most of the cake. It's delicious and just the right amount of sweetness.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
I'm not usually a fan of vanilla but the flavoring in this is just a little bit different. I really like it and it goes on super smooth.
Alexandra C.
I Really Love Anything Vanilla & This Frosting Is Divine . It's Super Creamy & Super Inexpensive . You Can Buy This Almost Anywhere .
Keysha C.
Johnson City, TN
Normally don't like whipped icing does this have that whipped tast.