Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Frosting Funfetti Vanilla uploaded by Jenna O.Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Frosting Funfetti Vanilla uploaded by lina s.Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Frosting Funfetti Vanilla uploaded by lina s.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Whipped Supreme® Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting.
Artificially flavored.
Our fluffiest & lightest texture. see more...

Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
Yesterday, I spent the afternoon baking spooky cupcakes & they turned out so cute!! These are super quick & easy! I used funfetti cake mix & vanilla icing! First, I divided the batter into 3 bowls. Next, I used food coloring to get the Halloween colors 😊😊 I warmed up the icing, mixed in the coloring, poured it into an icing bag & put it in the freezer for 10 min. I iced them, topped them off with little Halloween gummies I found at the grocery store & voila, spooky cupcakes!
lina s.
Albuquerque
If I had to choose one frosting to use this one is my fab always I love the taste of the sprinkles and the frosting good on any kind of cake cupcakes and cookies :D
Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
In a hurry and don't have time to make homemade? This stuff is tasty and makes your cake look just as good. You can always find this icing on sale at several stores which makes it budget friendly.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love funfetti!! This whipped icing is the best. I have some in my fridge I just get a spoonful when I want a sweet. It is so soft it melts in your mouth.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
So much goodness. I usually like to eat the entire jar in one sitting after a rough breakup it really makes you feel better.
Hannah G.
Delicious! Great for cakes, cupcakes, or just with graham crackers :) Whipped makes it easy to spoon out and spread.
Kasandra B.
Alpine , CA
I love whipped frosting it goes on so much easier and it tastes amazing I love that this comes with sprinkles
Bridget P.
Whipped frosting is absolutely the best and creaminess makes it so much easier to spread!
Nayomie J.
A bit too sweet in my opinion, but still great for topping off cupcakes and cakes!