BY PILLSBURY #68 in Frosting

Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting 12 Oz Canister
  • "I love this product it has a great cream cheese flavor and I have used it on cinnamon rolls and cakes and also my kids dip crackers or cookies in it!" in 1 review
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Homemade will always be better, but I've never been disappointed with these icing cups. They're so creamy and super convenient. I love that you can pop it in the microwave to make it pour-able as well! Lovely flavor
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I love ANYTHING Cream Cheese! When Betty Crocker was out of my Cherry Frosting, this was my go-to! Whipped is a great way to mix it up now and then. It's like a new adventure for cake eaters, and bakers alike!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love this product it has a great cream cheese flavor and I have used it on cinnamon rolls and cakes and also my kids dip crackers or cookies in it! Home Run for sure!
sara a.
san diego, ca
I like these when they are not yet going in the refrigerator because they are smooth and perfect, but when it goes in refrigerator it becomes so hard!
Zendini B.
I've used this in a pinch before spreading fondant, get the job done however it tastes just like the vanilla one with the same artificial after taste.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
Super creamy and easy to spread on cake. Can be used in a bag to decorate as well (a bit messy though) my daughter loves this frosting on her cupcakes!
Amanda M.
Delicious! My husband love sit on pumpkin spice cookies. And of course cinnamon buns, and anything else he can think to put it on.
Ivette E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is the best I love baking and this has a great creamy flavor I use it every time I bake cakes my kids love it as well
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
My mom love this one ships ship it to me bro Bro bro bro Bork hskjs is kakhaja jajabnsjs jajabnsjs jajabnsjs jabs s
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I love these! When I don't make homemade I go Pillsbury!!! Nice and creamy and not over powering! Addicting!!