Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Strawberry Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box uploaded by sydanee h.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Strawberry Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box uploaded by carly k.

BY PILLSBURY

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Very tasty but not filling. These are more like a snack but way too many calories and sugars to actually indulge in. I only let myself buy these every year or so. Again, these have a great sweet taste, but that's about all.
Ansley F.
Ansley F.
Athens, GA
I love these so much wow. They're really good, but not at all healthy for you. I would recommend to other people as a comfort food and a nice sweet breakfast but other than that I wouldn't recommend it. I will purchase again though because I have no self control.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I don't eat breakfast a lot because I'm not really a breakfast person but in can eat these anytime of the day.
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
My daughter and I absolutely love these. Perfect for an easy breakfast or for a snack. I tend to enjoy mine on my mommy time 😂 lol
They're usually great priced and can find them pretty much anywhere and there's many different flavors to choose from. I definitely recommend.