Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Strawberry Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box uploaded by carly k.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Strawberry Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box uploaded by sydanee h.

BY PILLSBURY

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel. see more...

T B.
I used to love Pillsbury Toaster Strudels when I was younger! Now they are wayyyy too sugary for me to eat in the morning. The plain strawberry is good, but I prefer the Strawberry one with cream cheese! The filling is similar to a very sweet jelly and its warm after being put in the toaster which makes it so enjoyable. The icing is especially sweet! When I was younger I used to make cool designs with it and try to spell out words.

All in all, I like this product a lot even though I no longer eat it. I wish there was a healthier version made from them or a different brand because I would love to try it! Maybe something with no frosting and a less sweet jam.

I would recommend this to someone who enjoys sweets in the morning, has a sweet tooth, or has kids-especially if its difficult to get them to eat in the morning!

Rating: 4/5 Stars!!

Ansley F.
Athens, GA
I love these so much wow. They're really good, but not at all healthy for you. I would recommend to other people as a comfort food and a nice sweet breakfast but other than that I wouldn't recommend it. I will purchase again though because I have no self control.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is my all time favorite breakfast!! It’s quick and easy. My daughter loves them as well! I️ get them at Kroger at least a few times a month! They’re super affordable! I️ would definitely recommend these!
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Very tasty but not filling. These are more like a snack but way too many calories and sugars to actually indulge in. I only let myself buy these every year or so. Again, these have a great sweet taste, but that's about all.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I don't eat breakfast a lot because I'm not really a breakfast person but in can eat these anytime of the day.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
My daughter and I absolutely love these. Perfect for an easy breakfast or for a snack. I tend to enjoy mine on my mommy time 😂 lol
They're usually great priced and can find them pretty much anywhere and there's many different flavors to choose from. I definitely recommend.