Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY PILLSBURY

Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
YUM! What a great way to kick off the holiday season! Of course it doesn't taste like homemade pumpkin pie, but it's definitely pretty yummy! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the icing, but this honestly wasn't that bad. It's a pretty delicious way to start off the Thanksgiving morning!
Kaleen L.
These are delicious! I'm having a hard time not eating all of them right away. They have the perfect pumpkin flavor without being too overpowering.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these toaster strudels. They just came out with them this month for the season. I love the way they taste. They don't taste like a homemade pumpkin pie but taste like the store bought ones. I buy these every year so soon as they come out.
Sierra G.
Advance, IN
Best thing ever. I loved the way they taste and are not over powering. I would recommend this to others. They are hard to find but worth the search.
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
Limited Edition rings very true for these new delicious strudels, as it took me a week to find them! but the search was very well worth it, as these bad boys taste just like a slice of fresh pumpkin pie. The biggest surprise about this product is how the icing really adds to the flavor, because usually icing and pie does not seem like a good combination. But in this case, it really perfected the taste. These toaster strudels are probably going to my new Fall favorite!