Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Wendy C.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Felecia F.

BY PILLSBURY

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel. see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase these1 Answers
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this for when you have a sugar craving crispy jam filled little heaven pockets with frosting on top
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This flavor is my favorite, it's both fruity and sweet. It's a great breakfast food, it's quick and easy.
Christina B.
Love love love the taste is perfect it's better in the toaster than the microwave but I'll buy it again
Jessica P.
i love these! these are my favorite out of all of them and i highly recommend it
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
I love Toaster Strudels, they are sweet and fruity and make a good quick breakfast. It is also affordable for on a budget. The cream cheese frosting is smooth and makes the pastry sweet enough.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Toaster strudels remind me of my childhood. These are so good. They are fluffy and crunchy and full of gooey flavour. Then topped with icing it’s even better. They aren’t the healthiest but they are delicious
Aureanna B.
St, AB
These are absolutely so delicious. They're not a very healthy breakfast but they are definitely a great snack if you're in the mood for something very sweet and sugary. I would only buy these in moderation as they are very sweet and they're not very healthy but they are absolutely so delicious.
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
These are my FAV flavour of toaster strudels! They are not a healthy breakfast by any means but are absolutely delicious and I love the sweetness mixed with the cream cheese flavour.
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
As a kid I used to love Toaster Strudels. I like taking the icing and spreading it all across the pastry. I haven't had these probably in 15 years. They were always delicious.
Ashley K.
Yum this flavor is by far my favourite. I don't buy them very often because quite obviously they aren't very nutritious, but they are a good treat when they are on sale.
Idalia Q.
Abilene, TX
Where is the best place to purchase these