Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Wendy C.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Felecia F.

BY PILLSBURY #35 in Toaster Pastries

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel. see more...

Devanie T.
Miami, OK
My roommate and I were obsessed with these when we lived together. Always had a box in the freezer for late night snacks!
shannen r.
Favorite go to quick breakfast food. I love the strawberry cream cheese. So yummy and warm. My child loves them also.
Cherie D.
Somerset
I love these. I've ate these since I was lil.. They are amazing. Maybe not to health but it's nice for a cheat day..
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Tracy O.
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love these. They are like the adult version of a poptart. So flaky and fruity. The icing is an added bonus
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
This one is my favorite flavor! They're so addictive and there are so many flavors and choices to chose from!
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This flavor is my favorite, it's both fruity and sweet. It's a great breakfast food, it's quick and easy.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love this for when you have a sugar craving crispy jam filled little heaven pockets with frosting on top
bianey c.
Kerman, CA
I love toster strudels. They taste amazing. Good for when you're in a rush and too late to make breakfast