Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Wendy C.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Felecia F.

BY PILLSBURY #35 in Toaster Pastries

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel. see more...

Leanne C.
Filling, great combination of flavors, and easy to make. Likely available pretty much anywhere. The only thing is that they usually need toasted twice, or else they are still kinda cold in the middle.
Briana J.
I absolutely love toaster strudels!! They're way better than pop tarts! The strawberry cream cheese flavor is so good!! It's my second favorite, my first favorite is raspberry, but those are hard to find!
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Delicious goodness! Love these toaster strudels. They taste like baked pastries and all you have to do is pop them in the toaster and add some icing. Pretty simple and pretty delicious at a decent price.
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
LOVE waking up in the morning, popping one of these in the toaster, pouring some icing on it and enjoying it for breakfast! These taste so good, honestly! Very delicious!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I enjoy these alot !!! There so good I love how its a pastry with filling In the inside I eat these for breakfast as well as a snack sometimes that's how good they are
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
You can never go wrong with breakfast if you're having toaster strudels. They're flaky and the filling is delicious. The frosting is great too. Also very affordable.
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
My favorite type of toaster strudel. Most of these are too sweet for me but I generally only have them when I am really craving them and cut the amount of icing in half. So delicious!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Soo good! These are a hit in my household. I always have a box on hand for a quick snack or breakfast. They are a great buy at any local store. Cooks very fast. The flavors are very good and blend well together. I will be purchasing more!! Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cream Cheese & Strawberry - 6 CT
Monica M.
Mesquite NV
Perfect size for my kids to snack on. Busy Mom? No worries with these , pop them in the toaster and within seconds they're ready to be eaten. Always at your favorite local food stores , I totally recommend this to anyone with kids.
Crystal G.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!! And the ONLY flavor I'll buy!!
I will ALWAYS keep buying this product! My son loves this as well! Highly recommend!! It's delicious!!