Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Wendy C.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Felecia F.

BY PILLSBURY #34 in Toaster Pastries

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel. see more...

ayric f.
These are one of my favorite snacks in the morning! They are so delicious and you get to do a little art on top with your icing pouch. i would recommend this product over any other similar brands. However if you're looking for a healthy option then i would stay clear of anytime of pastries.
Frances E.
Spring Hill, FL
These burn really easily on the outside but take forever to cook on the inside so you either get it burned on the outside or cold on the inside. The icing is really good and the amount it comes with is perfect for the size of the strudel. The flavor of both the strudel and the icing is yummy.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't really get these a lot growing up because they were always on the expensive side. However, when I did get these, these were so delicious. I don't think these are meant to be eaten so much anyway because of the sugar content, but these strudels never disappoint. Go, Pillsbury.
McKenzie m.
i love toaster strudels , especially this flavor . theyre a good breakfast to have on the go . one thing i wish was different about them, though, is that after i put them in the toaster i have to put them in the microwave because they dont cook all the way through the middle .
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my favorite breakfast foods. I'm usually in more of a rush in the morning and I have to bring my breakfast with my but on days I don't this is my go to. The fluffy and flaky pasty is a great treat as a side to eggs,
Paris D.
Arkadelphia, AR
For starters, any and every flavor of Toaster Strudel beats Poptarts by a LONG shot. This is one of my favorite flavors tied with Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Blueberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box. If you're a cheesecake lover or like cream cheese then you'll love this one!
Yolanda S.
Waco
BUY THESE ALL THE TIME THERE GREAT FOR BREAKFAST AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO PUT THEM IN THE TOAST AND YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN CAN FIX THERE ON AND IT'S TAKES A MIN I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCTS
Tierra N.
Saginaw, MI
Ever since these came out I never looked at a regular one since. These remind me of a mini cheesecake and I’m a cheesecake lover. So if u are too I total suggest these. Me and my daughter love these with a nice breakfast.
Amberly C.
Athens, AL
My favorite quick breakfast food ever. Just a quick toast in the toaster and i have a flaky creamy sweet start to my morning. They are quick to fix so i dont have worry about breakfast when i am running late!
carolina m.
redding, CA
These are BOMB af. It's like having dessert for breakfast. Although it is not healthy, it tastes so good so oh well. These are one of my favorite things to eat when I'm in a rush and need to eat something quick. Soooo delicious.