Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box uploaded by Dana D.

BY PILLSBURY

Dana D.
DELICIOUS! Unfortunately the closest Cinnabon is about an hour from where I live and who doesn’t love Cinnabon! When I saw these I strayed away from my normal favorite (Cherry) and I’m so glad I did! These definitely cured my Cinnabon craving I cant wait to go buy more. Flavor 10/10 👌🏼
Analuisa P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love Cinnabon and I love this even more cause it's so damn yummy and I love the apple ones too
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
Amazing flavour. Literally tastes like a Cinnabon fresh out of the oven. Love love love these!