Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesPillsbury
Toaster Strudel, Strawberry, 12 Frozen Pastries, 23 oz Box

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Strawberry, 12 Frozen Pastries, 23 oz. Box

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Strawberry Toaster Strudels. Delicious treats with sweet filling, creamy icing and flaky crust.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Strawberry, 12 Frozen Pastries, 23 oz. Box!
T B.
I used to love Pillsbury Toaster Strudels when I was younger! Now they are wayyyy too sugary for me to eat in the morning. The plain strawberry is good, but I prefer the Strawberry one with cream cheese! The filling is similar to a very sweet jelly and its warm after being put in the toaster which makes it so enjoyable. The icing is especially sweet! When I was younger I used to make cool designs with it and try to spell out words.

All in all, I like this product a lot even though I no longer eat it. I wish there was a healthier version made from them or a different brand because I would love to try it! Maybe something with no frosting and a less sweet jam.

I would recommend this to someone who enjoys sweets in the morning, has a sweet tooth, or has kids-especially if its difficult to get them to eat in the morning!

Rating: 4/5 Stars!!

Rating: 4/5 Stars!!

Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
These are so good and full of flavor. Affordable and kids seem to love these . Have bought these for years . I do recommend this product they are affordable. And sometimes limited edition flavors
Jennifer S.
Xenia, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids love these as a quick breakfast before school. They really like the strawberry flavor the best. I would recommend warming these up in a toaster or toaster oven preferably about 3 rounds. Just to make sure it’s cooked all the way through. The price isn’t bad, and I’ve repurchased these several times.
Morgan H.
Bamberg, SC
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Strawberry, 12 Frozen Pastries, 23 oz. Box uploaded by Morgan H.
Toaster strudel family over here! We love the strawberry flavor! These are so quick and easy for my 4 & 8 year old to make together in the morning before school. They are also perfect for someone who is 32 weeks pregnant and needs easy for her family! 😉
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never met a Toaster Strudel I didn't like and strawberry is no different! The only con is there could be a boatload of the frosting and it could never be enough! I will forever be #teamtoasterstrudel
Vanessa M.
When they cooked right, they were great for quick breakfasts when my girls were younger — but getting them to cook right was tricky. We never found the magic number on our toaster, so they either ate them with a cold spot in the middle, or a little extra crispy!
Sydney P.
Saint Charles, MO
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Strawberry, 12 Frozen Pastries, 23 oz. Box uploaded by Sydney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Second favorite flavor of toaster strudel, cream cheese ones are my absolute favorite! Never let down
Hannah H.
Saint Charles, MO
Toaster strudels are the best toaster pastry out there. Don’t @ me on this. I usually eat all of the frosting packets before I can eat the actual strudel though, so I need to work on that.
Mellisa B.
New Baltimore, MI
Oh my goodness are these good! A regular sweet breakfast treat for my kids and even for myself once in awhile.
Casandra C.
I can eat this whole box I swear! These pastries are so yummy and flakey and filled with jelly goodness. The jelly does not taste fake like pop tarts do. The icing that you put on top is sweet and perfect consistency. OBSESSED!

Looking for your answer?