Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Raspberry Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g).

Do these come in different flavors?
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT!
I never had these growing up, so my husband bought them for me since he loved them. He was disappointed because apparently there used to be more filling, which we both commented as not very much filling... but I wasn’t entirely impressed overall. I’d rather eat pop tarts (for both taste and ease/travel purposes). I’m giving 2 stars because I do like the flakeyness of the pastry, and I liked designing my own icing top, but just because it was my first time doing this... i don’t want to spread my own icing every time!!! It isn’t very practical as a morning breakfast if you are in a rush or on the go.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don’t always buy these and eat them, but when I do man they are so good. I have to be careful because I can easily two in one sitting. They are not healthy, but can be a nice treat. My kids love them too. They are usually 1.98 at Walmart.
Riverside
My daughter loves these raspberry strudel for breakfast. They are good once in awhile as a snack but they are so good that they are addicting. You want more of them but have to have will power not to go back for more.
Duluth, MN
Easy to make and very flavorful. Great for out the door to school or a bedtime snack. My kids love the icing and wish there was more of it! Great value for a flavorful breakfast
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, but now I can’t even stand to take a bite,... Don’t get me wrong, the flaky crust and delectable fruit filling is definitely appealing. But these raspberry Toaster Strudels become sickeningly sweet once you add the icing. It’s quite tasty at first, but you’ll end up with a stomachache before the morning is over. This pastry is definitely NOT part of a balanced breakfast LOL But alas, even though these aren’t by any means healthy, they’re certainly convenient (which is why they were a frequent breakfast in my childhood)... So they still get 2 stars for that.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love these things! They're quick and easy to make. The icing is to DIE for, and whenever you're in the mood for a sweet craving or quick breakfast these are ready in a jiffy. They have several other flavors to try from and they're very affordable. The only downside is the calories, don't eat too many in one sitting!
Purchased at: Safeway
These are so good! They're nice and sweet. I remember getting these as a treat, like once a month as a kid. My kids are still too little to eat these without it getting everywhere, but I think I'll continue that little tradition when they're older. I like that you can add all the frosting or just a little. The jelly tastes nice and the pastry is flaky, just from the toaster.
I lived for these when I was a kid. Especially since my parents NEVER bought them 😂 wait... I'm sure they bought them like twice. But I specifically remember my friends had them and that was my treat when I got to their house 😂 lol. Delicious little things. They need more icing tho as always haha! But they were delicious and now I'm going to go buy some.
Toaster strudels are my favorite past time breakfast. I literally would have to every morning (so unhealthy I know). But so good come on how could I not! I especially love the raspberry and any of the berry flavors really. Are usually only use a little bit of the white frosting because it makes it way too sweet. I love going home to visit because my mom always has these in her freezer and it reminds me of being a child!!!
My kids enjoy this toaster strudel as part of their morning breakfast. These strudel are very easy to make and are filled perfectly with the filling. I gave it four stars only because it does have a lot of sugar in it. These are also easy enough for the kids to make for themselves as an after school snack.