Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesToaster Strudel
Pillsbury Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Raspberry Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g).

Does the raspberry flavor have seeds?
What's your favorite kind of toaster strudels ?
Do these come in different flavors?
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT uploaded by Yvonne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these. Although raspberry isn’t my favorite. They have so many different flavors. It’s a flaky pastry with filling and you put the glaze on after toasting it. I really like them as a snack or when I want something sweet treat like. Easy to make. Go from freezer to toaster to mouth. Yum!
Victoria V.
Atlanta, GA
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry Raspberry Toaster Pastries - 6 CT uploaded by Victoria V.
I LOVE toaster strudel and the raspberry is delicious! I would eat this as a dessert though because it is very sweet for a breakfast food. It's easy to make and I would highly recommend this flavor!
Mrs. M.
Purchased at: Target
These strudels are so addicting! I love having one of these in the morning or in the evening with coffee. These are warm and taste like a freshly baked pastry 🥮 simply after toasting them in your toaster oven. The flavor is very sweet especially the icing which I am a big fan of. My favorite variety is the strawberry flavored strudels. These are affordable yummy snacks for everyone in the family. 💕
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
A very good breakfast or snack that can be ready in the matter of minutes!! I love that these come in a wide variety and love the icing even more ;)
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, but now I can’t even stand to take a bite,... Don’t get me wrong, the flaky crust and delectable fruit filling is definitely appealing. But these raspberry Toaster Strudels become sickeningly sweet once you add the icing. It’s quite tasty at first, but you’ll end up with a stomachache before the morning is over. This pastry is definitely NOT part of a balanced breakfast LOL But alas, even though these aren’t by any means healthy, they’re certainly convenient (which is why they were a frequent breakfast in my childhood)... So they still get 2 stars for that.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
These remind me of my childhood! I absolutely love these toaster pastries! My favorite is the cherry flavor! The only downside is the center always tends to be cold after cooking.. and there's never enough of that delicious frosting.. :)
Anna A.
1,014 reviews
Raspberry toaster strudel taste ok. They are easy and fast to make. They have a nice pastry dough with a raspberry middle. They come with some icing to put on top of the strudel. They are good but nothing special. I would suggest Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Raspberry to others. I rarely will purchase them for myself.
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
So good and delicious! I love how easy it it to just throw in a toaster and u have a quick sweet snack.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
For. Quick breakfast on the go, these are some of my favorites. I love the raspberry flavor and the icing to top it off makes it so sweet and savory! I have even eaten these for a sweet tooth before! Very good!
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Too sugary for breakfast but my husband loves these so I will eat one once in awhile when I want something sweet. I do like the flavor of the raspberry filling. These are quick and easy to make.