BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Raspberry Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g). see more...

#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
This is the best toaster pastry I have every had! They are quick and delicious! I only wish it came with more frosting, but there will never be enough!
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Foodie Expert
These have been a constant in my freezer for years. Especially during school months. Everyone in the house enjoys them and with throw down over that last one. Even the little ones I babysit 3 days a week love them. We like strawberry best. A must have in the Quarterman house. And you get to clip a box top for school!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Sadly I haven't had these in a long time, but I love them. I used to eat these all the time before school. I would say they are somewhat healthy. I like to buy these in Hannaford. I would definitely buy these again.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Favorite flavor ever I like to hide the last two from my kids and eat them when they ate not home. Only problem is I still have a cold center no matter if I toast or microwave them to heat the center better.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day. For every meal. These are my secret obsession. The pastry is delightfully flakey and buttery. There is the perfect amount of filling inside (I do not
Like too much). It's perfect.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
These remind me of my childhood! I absolutely love these toaster pastries! My favorite is the cherry flavor! The only downside is the center always tends to be cold after cooking.. and there's never enough of that delicious frosting.. :)
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
Foodie Expert
They aren't bad but the icing is just too sweet. For me I can't eat them in the morning, I have to eat them as mid day snack or something. If I do eat them in the morning, I will use honey instead of the icing.
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Foodie Expert
super yummy but high in sugar. I try to eat these in moderation but when they are on sale at my grocery store i always snag some. I grew up eatting these and im happy they are still around
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Foodie Expert
I love Toaster Strudels but not the Raspberry one. It is my least favorite. I really cant pinpoint why. Im guess the flavor or something that I dont like.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! Very affordable and kids of all ages seem to love it. I buy mine at Walmart and the price is great. Would buy again.
Kruti P.
Kruti P.
Do these come in different flavors?