BY TOASTER STRUDEL #46 in Toaster Pastries

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Raspberry Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g). see more...

Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I remember when I was little I used to beg my mom to buy these. No matter what time of day it was, I’d eat two of them. I ate so many of these it was concerning. They’re so good and easy to make. They’re crispy and fluffy. They’re honestly the perfect breakfast food or sweet treat!
Rizma K.
Brooklyn
I love these so much . It tastes okay in the microwave but it taste wonderful in the oven. These are one of those foods that you just can't wait to eat that you end up burning your tongue or hands which i totally do lol
Lynn B.
Love these pastries. The raspberry flavor isn’t artificial. The pastry is flaky and the icing has a very good flavor. I’ve found that you burn the outside in order to thaw the inside of the pastry when using a toaster. Thawing slightly or using a microwave before toasting helps. This isn’t considered a healthy food, but it’s so....good.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Literally used to be the best breakfast as a child. I love the taste and the icing on top makes it the perfect treat. Now that I have gotten a little older I can't eat this stuff as much!
Justice U.
Arkansas
I love Pillsbury Toaster Strudels and this did not disappoint it was gooey and flakey way better than pop tarts for breakfast!!! Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry😋
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
These remind me of my childhood! I absolutely love these toaster pastries! My favorite is the cherry flavor! The only downside is the center always tends to be cold after cooking.. and there's never enough of that delicious frosting.. :)
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
My kids love there's for breakfast before school but I have noticed they like more cream on them maybe there should be some sold with extra of the cream Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry
Britnee J.
They aren't bad but the icing is just too sweet. For me I can't eat them in the morning, I have to eat them as mid day snack or something. If I do eat them in the morning, I will use honey instead of the icing.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I could eat these all day. For every meal. These are my secret obsession. The pastry is delightfully flakey and buttery. There is the perfect amount of filling inside (I do not
Like too much). It's perfect.
Gabriella S.
Sadly I haven't had these in a long time, but I love them. I used to eat these all the time before school. I would say they are somewhat healthy. I like to buy these in Hannaford. I would definitely buy these again.
Kruti P.
Do these come in different flavors?