BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Pastries Wildberry.

6 Toaster pastries with icing packets.

Made with more fruit!*

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per 1 pastry with icing.

180 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars. see more...

Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Get in my belly! This has got to be one of my most favorite breakfast items on the fast. Most delicious in all the different flavors they have to offer, this one is my top. If your looking for fast hot pastries you are missing out if you haven't given these a try.
Holden W.
Of all the flavors of roster strudels this one is hands down my favorite. These things are so bad for you but they taste so amazing. Sometimes they don’t hear all the way though but they still taste great.
Hannah T.
Tucson
The most easy and delicious breakfast , or late night snack. I love toaster strudels. Wild berry is my fave but I like the others too. My only complaint is I wish there were a tad bit more icing because the icing is amazing!
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN
My family loves Toaster Strudel! Because they are frozen, it does take a time or two to figure out how long they need to cook so that the inside is watmed thru. The favorite part for my kids is the icing!!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
These are really yummy. Although I enjoyed this one, my favorite is actually the apple. Very easy to make and a nice treat for on the go!
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I'm a sucker for wild berry toaster strudels! If I were to ever hit the lottery, I'll bet you can guess what I'd spend it on.
Dawn K.
North Bergen, NJ
Been eating these for years, love them and the new wild berry flavor is yummy. Fast, convenient, breakfast, snack 5 stars
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Sooo Sooo Goooood Especially right out of the toaster. Sweet but not too sweet great breakfast if you're on the run.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is seriously sooo yummy! It may not be the healthiest choice but is good for a quick breakfast or snack!
Gina D.
Ambridge, PA
The wildberry flavor is very good and the toaster strudel pastries are easy to make for breakfast or a snack.