Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Strawberry Toaster Strudel™ Pastries.

12 toaster pastries with icing packets.

Value size!

Natural & artificial flavor.

Made with more fruit!*.

Per 1 pastry with icing.

180 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars. see more...

• I've always wanted to try these. What are they like?3 Answers
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry
  • "These are really good even though they aren't healthy at all, I still find myself buying them from time to time and they are great for early mornings." in 1 review
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Foodie Expert
I love toaster strudels!! This one is okay, my favorite is the strawberry and cream cheese! I buy these alllll the time! I eat them daily when I have a box.
Juna F.
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
What's not to love about a flaky crust filled with strawberry jelly and topped with a sweet frosting?
Megan S.
Megan S.
I'm obsessed with these and always will be. The ones with cream cheese are even better. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack. Too bad there's only 6 in a pack, because I go through these like crazy! What's not to love?
Makeda P.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
I like the strawberry, but I prefer the one with strawberry and cheese better. I don't think they are exactly healthy but they're tasty. I don't buy these that often.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Foodie Expert
A yummy easy, on the go option for breakfast. My dad always has these around, loves em, but he never uses the frosting so there is always extra for me. lol
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Waco, TX
I love these so much except when we buy them but my husband​ likes to eat all of them when I'm sleeping but they are way better then pop tarts
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Topping, VA
This has to be the best food invention ever made. I love strawberry toaster strudels!!! So tasty and fun!
Enedina S.
Enedina S.
These strawberry toasted strudel taste really good. Toast them up add the sugar cream it comes with and enjoy a good breakfast
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Once cooked the proper amount of time the inside strawberry gel is delicious if also not nutritious.
Trish G.
Trish G.
Terribly unhealthy but so so so tasty and convenient, I only wish there was more than 6 per box
Elena B.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always wanted to try these. What are they like?