Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry uploaded by Michelle L.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Strawberry Toaster Strudel™ Pastries.

12 toaster pastries with icing packets.

Value size!

Natural & artificial flavor.

Made with more fruit!*.

Per 1 pastry with icing.

180 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars. see more...

• I've always wanted to try these. What are they like?3 Answers
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Strawberry
  • "These are really good even though they aren't healthy at all, I still find myself buying them from time to time and they are great for early mornings." in 1 review
Michelle L.
This is good. I like the strawberry flavor.  I just wish it had more filling. I like the flaky crust. It is easy to make and not messy. I like the fact that they include icing in individual packets.  They give you a lot of icing also.  i can't wait to try other flavors
Trista O.
I absolutely love these. They are so yummy! I put these in the toaster and spread the icing on them and they are so delicious tasting. I pick these up at Walmart and the price is super reasonable. These are way better than plain ole pop tarts! I love this flavor too.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Omg! The best breakfast or snack item going. Strawberry is my favorite flavor. They are less than $4.99 a box and are easy to find in the frozen food section at your local grocery store.
Cora L.
Owensboro, KY
These are great for a quick breakfast but they aren't healthy at all. I have been a repeat consumer for years. They have an artificial taste but it isn't too much. For the price, they're at they are an okay value. It's nice for a quick warm breakfast.
Holden W.
I know these are not healthy at all but I can’t help love them. I eat them as a special treat and this flavor has to be on of my favorites of the toaster strudels. Sometimes the middle doesn’t get completely hot but it still tastes great!
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
I'm obsessed with these and always will be. The ones with cream cheese are even better. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack. Too bad there's only 6 in a pack, because I go through these like crazy! What's not to love?
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This product tastes delicious it's like having a delicacy In your own home it's a pastry filled with the most delicious strawberry the pastry is light n crunchy and the frosting adds a delicious touch definitely would buy again
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
I love toaster strudels for a quick and easy breakfast. I love the buttery, flaky taste of the pastry, and the strawberry filling is my favorite. My only complaints would be that there isn't quite enough icing as I'd like (the mega icing ones that I've recently found are perfect!) and it usually does take at least two cycles in the toaster to actually get the inside of the pastry heated through. Neither is a big deal, and I happily overlook those small problems and keep a box of toaster strudels stocked in my freezer at all times.
Lauren C.
Not a fan at all. There's not really enough icing, which is difficult to get out of that silly pouch. Also, the texture is a weird, chewy mess, and the jelly inside is so sickly sweet. It also becomes completely molten after you heat it up and, by the time the inside is an edible temperature, the outside is greasy and cold. My cousin adored these when she was small, but I was never able to get into them. Definitely more suited to small children.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
Yummy! I love that gooey center and when you get them out of the toaster you get to put that frosting on yourself. Yum is all I can say! These are so tasty! Kids love them too. I have only tried strawberry but they come in different flavors. Warm, flaky, gooey toasters strudel! How can you resist such a great commercial?!
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always wanted to try these. What are they like?