Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cream Cheese & Strawberry - 6 CT

by Toaster Strudel

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Pastries Cream Cheese & Strawberry.

6 Toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Made with more fruit!*

Per 1 pastry with icing.

190 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 17% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cream Cheese & Strawberry - 6 CT!
Louisville , KY
These are my favorite Toaster Strudels. The cream cheese and strawberry jelly inside a flaky, golden crust just make the perfect combination in my mouth. Oh, and you can't forget the icing on top. Yum, yum, these make the perfect breakfast treat, especially if your looking for something super quick and easy.
Summerville, SC
These are so yummy as a quick snack or quick breakfast best when toasted in the oven and wait a few seconds after applying the icing on it to melt it and it tastes so good I could eat the whole box
San Marcos, TX
These are great! They taste awesome, and are good for breakfast as well as a snack, especially when your on the go. Not very expensive, and even though it’s a bit sugary and has a bit of carbs, it’s still not bad for breakfast. Great flavor, easy to make, and the icing is easy to use, you can also make cute little designs if you want, great for kids who like to play with their food!
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down best flavor toaster strudel on the market the cream cheese in the middle adds just that extra lil bit of sweetness and blends well with the strawberry flavoring
Austintown, OH
I dont have much to say other than the strawberries and cream cheese flavor is like the only flavor of these i will eat. I sometimes get addicted to them for breakfast which is bad because they're not the greatest thing to eat let alone for breakfast but I'll still get them once in a while
Great Falls, MT
These are my favorite flavor of toaster strudels. I’ve been eating this flavor for at least ten years and I when they say now even more fruity they are not lying! They got better! I wish there was a little more icing but that’s the sweet tooth in me talking.
One of my biggest guilty pleasures. This flavor is to die for i love it so much. They’re so fast to heat up in a toaster and takes even less time to eat it. I love that they come in an even bigger package now
Solon, OH
I love the strawberry and cream cheese! The two flavors are definitely better than any one flavor alone. I buy these when I am treating myself or on vacation as they're easy breakfast to make and cheap.
Spindale, NC
Easy to make, and they taste amazing. I eat these more as a snack bc they’re not healthy. Tastes great with coffee. They are affordable. Can find at most grocery stores.
Conway, AR
My favourite morning food! I always need some sugar to get me going on my day and this is perfect! The crust is flaky and delicious. The filling is gooey and tasty. I love the frosting on top. They hardly take any time at all to make. Just pop them in the toaster and come back a few minutes later to ice and eat! So yummy!

Looking for your answer?