BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Pastries Cream Cheese & Strawberry.

6 Toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Made with more fruit!*

Per 1 pastry with icing.

190 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 17% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars. see more...

Bree B.
Great Falls, MT
These are my favorite flavor of toaster strudels. I’ve been eating this flavor for at least ten years and I when they say now even more fruity they are not lying! They got better! I wish there was a little more icing but that’s the sweet tooth in me talking.
Dani F.
One of my biggest guilty pleasures. This flavor is to die for i love it so much. They’re so fast to heat up in a toaster and takes even less time to eat it. I love that they come in an even bigger package now
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love the strawberry and cream cheese! The two flavors are definitely better than any one flavor alone. I buy these when I am treating myself or on vacation as they're easy breakfast to make and cheap.
Rama S.
place frozen pastry in toaster or toaster oven. 2. toast at medium setting until hot And golden brown. 3. remove from toaster or toaster oven. (Do not use metal utensil to remove pastry.) Caution: pastry will be hot. 4. tear or cut off icing packet along perforation. Tear or cut across top of packet. Squeeze icing onto hot pastry
Kirsten T.
My favourite morning food! I always need some sugar to get me going on my day and this is perfect! The crust is flaky and delicious. The filling is gooey and tasty. I love the frosting on top. They hardly take any time at all to make. Just pop them in the toaster and come back a few minutes later to ice and eat! So yummy!
Topaz S.
Parma , OH
Hands down. Best breakfast food to ever exist.
I always have these loaded in my freezer because I run out of them so fast cuz they're just that freaking good.
I was never a breakfast person but these are something I actually look forward to eating.
Definitely recommend:)))
Janee D.
Independence , MO
These are my favorite ones because I love strawberry and cream cheese especially together. I love Toaster Strudels and all the kinds I've tried before. Their addicting. I absolutely love them and I haven't found a person that doesn't.
Kristen M.
These are great for a fast breakfast and they taste excellent. They also have a wide variety of flavors which is great and they are good for both kids and adults.
Alexia S.
I don't know about y'all but these things are SO GOOD. I seriously love these so much. They are so delicious. Not only that, but they are small and convenient. You just pop them on the toaster or the microwave, get some frosting, pack them up, and you are ready to go! I am usually always at school or at work and these save my life!!! I take them everywhere. Now, they are a bit pricey since they just contain 6 and they're like $5 a box, but I love them anyway!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Love love love toaster strudels!
Especially strawberry cream cheese toaster strudels!
I'll eat these darn things any time of the day!
They heat up super quick in the toaster and they taste great!
The strawberry compliments the cream cheese super well and I love the cream cheese icing that goes on top!

Target