Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cherry - 6 CT uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Cherry Toaster Strudel® Pastries.

6 toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per 1 pastry with icing:

Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves to eat these before school. They are a great treat for after school too.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
There's not much cherry filling in them at all, mainly bread. Not sure if I would buy them again honestly I'm kinda dissatisfied with the quality of these. I got them from Walmart. The icing is good that's probably my favorite part about it.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. they are flakey, light, yet delicious. I could eat the entire box in one sitting if I wanted to.

be careful when they're fresh baked though because the inside filling is really hot! I've burned myself plenty of times
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cherry - 6 CT. I have been eating Pop-Tarts since around 1980! love almost every flavor. my favorite part is the crust and I always eat the center out then save the crust for last. lol
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
They may not be the healthiest thing for breakfast, but they taste darn good! I snag these when I need a quick to go breakfast.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Foodie Expert
Definitely a must have when you are having a lazy day or are running late for work
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
My son asked for me to buy these one day, and he's been hooked since. His favorites are strawberry and cinnamon. He gave apple a try, but wasn't to big in it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Every time these go on sale, we stock up! Everyone in my household LOVES these and they go through them so fast!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Very tasty...good variety of flavors. A little too much sugar maybe but we only have them here and there as a treat.
Candy  L.
Candy L.
Selma, CA
These are the best! Must have in freezer at all times I literally crave these! I always get like three boxes
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
What is your favorite way to eat your strudel?