Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cherry - 6 CT uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Cherry Toaster Strudel® Pastries.

6 toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per 1 pastry with icing:

170 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 7% DV.

9g sugar. see more...

• What is your favorite way to eat your strudel? 3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
There's not much cherry filling in them at all, mainly bread. Not sure if I would buy them again honestly I'm kinda dissatisfied with the quality of these. I got them from Walmart. The icing is good that's probably my favorite part about it.
Stephanie B.
I love toaster strudels, they are delicious! Nothing better then toasting these, then letting them cool, putting the yummy icing on them, and enjoying them. I love biting into these and getting texture from the flaky outside and the smooth fruit/cream cheese from the center. Great breakfast choice if you're not calorie counting.
Sarah N.
Toaster Strudels are delicious! Sometimes the center doesn't heat up properly and is still cold when the outside is crisp & hot. And the icing is a bit sweet if you use it all. But it's still delicious.
Angel S.
I love these so much. they are flakey, light, yet delicious. I could eat the entire box in one sitting if I wanted to.

be careful when they're fresh baked though because the inside filling is really hot! I've burned myself plenty of times
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I adore these! The cherry is one of my favorite flavors. One of the only things bad about this is that sometimes the middle doesn't heat up at all and the outside burns, plus sometimes I wish there was a bit more icing, but overall I love these! As a desert or breakfast!
Kristie G.
The flavor of these is ok, not my favorite. I was never really partial to these, the filling comes off like warm jelly to me. Honestly,i ate them occasioanlly but that commercial with the creepy little boy that said "toaster strudel ya" turned me off to this all together.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I loved Toaster Strudel as a kid. I recently revisited this childhood favorite as an adult and found that it's too sweet for my current tastes (even without the icing). I'd much rather grab a danish from the pastry counter at the grocery store.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I love how these are healthier for you than Pop-Tarts and taste SO much better! There are a lot of different flavors that are all delicious and can't beat the price for a box. The only down fall is you have to warm them up but it's not a big deal.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cherry - 6 CT. I have been eating Pop-Tarts since around 1980! love almost every flavor. my favorite part is the crust and I always eat the center out then save the crust for last. lol
Lauren  C.
Toaster Strudels bring back so many memories. I used to eat them so much when I was a kid. My grandma would always have them for when we visited. My favorite are the cream cheese ones.
Sarah C.
What is your favorite way to eat your strudel?