BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Cherry Toaster Strudel® Pastries.

6 toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per 1 pastry with icing:

• What is your favorite way to eat your strudel? 3 Answers
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. they are flakey, light, yet delicious. I could eat the entire box in one sitting if I wanted to.

be careful when they're fresh baked though because the inside filling is really hot! I've burned myself plenty of times
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
They may not be the healthiest thing for breakfast, but they taste darn good! I snag these when I need a quick to go breakfast.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves to eat these before school. They are a great treat for after school too.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cherry - 6 CT. I have been eating Pop-Tarts since around 1980! love almost every flavor. my favorite part is the crust and I always eat the center out then save the crust for last. lol
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Foodie Expert
Definitely a must have when you are having a lazy day or are running late for work
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
My son asked for me to buy these one day, and he's been hooked since. His favorites are strawberry and cinnamon. He gave apple a try, but wasn't to big in it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Every time these go on sale, we stock up! Everyone in my household LOVES these and they go through them so fast!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Very tasty...good variety of flavors. A little too much sugar maybe but we only have them here and there as a treat.
Candy  L.
Candy L.
Selma, CA
These are the best! Must have in freezer at all times I literally crave these! I always get like three boxes
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
These are a quick easy breakfast. The limited pumpkin pie ones are gross. Taste nothing like pumpkin. The wild berry was better when it had the blue icing. It isn't the same since it changed. Otherwise they are pretty yummy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
What is your favorite way to eat your strudel?