Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Boston Cream Pie - 6 CT uploaded by Brooke S.

BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Boston Cream Pie Pastries.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per 1 pastry with icing:

180 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 7% DV.

8g sugars. see more...

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Boston Cream Pie - 6 CT
  • "I try not to eat the whole box, however one of these is very good for the sweet tooth or dessert! " in 1 review
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Accidentally bought this flavor for my kids. My son said it was alright, but he probably wouldn't eat it again. I tried some and I liked it ok, but there are better ones. Our fave is the strawberry and creme one.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I would give these a 5 if they were healthy but definitely not... and probably not a very nutritious breakfast choice but oh so good! They bring me back to my childhood though and that has to count for something!
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
So, my sister and brother in law hate this flavor but love some other flavors, so it is obviously a personal preference thing. BUT I absolutely love this flavor and always have. (It was the first flavor I ever tasted!) Definitely not healthy but, oh so worth it. I love to eat healthy but if you have good taste, you can't resist these!
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Oh my gos is delicious. Works perfect as a snack or to include sugar to your breakfast. I loove especially this flavor it taste just like if you were having a cupcake. I buy these at my local grocery store. I can not say how deliodios they are you have to try. Definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Just got these to have for breakfast! They are soo good! Gotta love Boston cream pie! Easy quick breakfast. Good for those who don't feel like cooking breakfast A.K.A me haha. I love a good hot breakfast but sometimes I'm just too cranky to wanna make anything big. So these are always to my rescue!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
These are seriously bomb.com I was hesitant at first but they remind me of the donuts, without having to watch a dozen of them go stale on your counter
Ally C.
Elkton, MD
Easy and quick breakfast. Love making designs with the icing. The Boston Cream Pie taste is so yummy. It's like having cake for breakfast.
Gianna A.
Inverness, FL
I LOOOOOVE THESE SO MUCH! Just the right amount of sweetness and not too over powering. Great buy if you like the donut flavors of this.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
My kids love these, taste just like Boston cream pie or doughnuts. And who doesn't love making designs with your frosting packet!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loooooveeee these!!! Great for a quick breakfast and they taste amazing! so fun making cute designs with the icing :)