BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel™ Pastries Blueberry.

6 Toaster pastries with icing packets.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Made with more fruit!*.

Per 1 pastry with icing.

180 calories.

3g sat fat, 14% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

9g sugars. see more...

• Is this a good product? If so, how much sugar does it have?2 Answers
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Blueberry - 6 CT
  • "The texture is kinda odd, but the taste is pretty good for how cheap they are" in 1 review
Aba W.
Marietta , GA
Super yummy! I try not to eat too much of them so that I can miss the taste of the toaster stroudel lol...it is affordable and it is easy to warm up. Just pop 1,2 or however many you can in the toaster or oven or toaster oven and...bam! Ready to eat! 😋😁
Kimberly S.
Mckinney, TX
I really love Toaster Strudel so much and so does my kiddos! I enjoy the Blueberry and I wish I could do d the Blueberry and Cream cheese ones somewhere. These are a great and easy snack. I toast them on the lowest setting and then again on the next highest to get the best toast and warmed through out. The icing is the same icing they use for cinnamon rolls. Which I put the pack near the toaster while they are toasting so warm it some but not too close that it will MELT they plastic. If you haven't tried these YOU should.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Easy pop in the toaster/oven snack. Yummy frosting comes with as always. Blueberry is top 3 favorite of mine but I also love the strawberry, anything with cream cheese/cheese cake, and mixed berry. So delicious.

(probably also made even more popular by the all time classic movie Mean Girls- thank you Gretchen Weiners)
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My son likes these for a snack. The box says to put it in the toaster but I never warms the center all the way. The trick is to microwave it for 20 seconds and then put it in the toaster to crisp the outside. A nice sweet treat.
Victoria M.
DALLAS, TX
Blueberry toaster strudels have been in my life for years. The rich flaky crust and that gooey blueberry filling, and oh, don't get me started on the icing, I love that they added more to the pouch. Always a solid go to.
Holden W.
I hate how much I love these. They’re so delicious but so bad for you. They’re not too sweet or sugary. Sometimes they don’t heat all the way through but they still taste great. I will buy them again in the future.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
I love toaster strudels! They are perfect in the morning or whenever! It has amazing taste. I have been buying these for a long time now and they always satisfy my belly
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love this pillowy-soft, sweet, flaky, fruity pastry. I've tried several different fillings but really enjoy this blueberry filling. The buttery-rich pastry is tasty and the sweet icing is worth its weight in gold. Just a tip, after toasting this, I put it in the microwave for 15 or 20 seconds before icing to make sure the filling is warm and to soften the pastry. It's delicious that way.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I've mentioned in a lot of posts that I love the taste of blueberry. I've never had a toaster strudel before and these were so good! Warm and flaky with great flavor and just enough icing!
Madison M.
Oceanside, CA
Hate these! They taste like plastic to me, the jam inside it gooey and not very pleasant to have in my mouth, the crust is not as flakey as they make them seem which is a disappointment.
Valentina Z.
Is this a good product? If so, how much sugar does it have?