Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Toaster Strudel Danish Style Cream Cheese Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Danish Style Cream Cheese Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box

Toaster pastries with icing packets.

Les gustaría está presentación en chocolate?
why are these strudels so difficult to find
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Danish Style Cream Cheese Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They taste so good especially for breakfast if you have a sweet tooth in reviews
Lora J.
Mount Carmel, IL
This was my favorite breakfast meal. It taste so good and the icing taste so good! I definitely recommend this product.
Cassandra B.
I've lived on Toaster Strudels for most of my teenage years and my love for them has transcended into adulthood! I've never heard of a Danish style Strudel though and it makes me wonder where they're hiding these inevitably delicious treats!
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite toaster strudel flavor! They're delicious ! I love over cooking them a bit and then putting the glaze on it gives it a good crunch!
Kysha B.
They are perfect to add to any breakfast or lunch plate or snack! Me and my kids absolutely love these and purchase them all the time! They are perfect 👌
Savanah J.
Early, TX
Suchs a easy meal in the morning it takes hardly anytime to make and i can make them while i am getting ready place in the toaster and wait for them to pop up! i wake up at 5:00 am and the last thing i wanna do it is make breakfast for anyone so these are amazing
Bridget B.
Crown Point, IN
I love Pillsbury Toaster strudels! They taste amazing! and they are so easy to make. You just take them out of the box and place in the toaster and then when they are done, take them out and then squirt the frosting on top of them! That's it - then eat them up and enjoy! I love these so much!
Sheneequa B.
Newberry, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’ve never had toaster strudel as a child, where have you been… Because this was the best treat as a child you could receive. I still try to eat them.
Cassie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This flavor is sooooooo hard to find!!! Cream cheese anything is the best flavor. I wish they would include more icing. Price is decent for the amount you get. I do wish they would make them more microwave friendly but they still come out tasting amazing.
Alexandra O.
Robinson, TX
Goodness, these are so good! Best if made in the toaster. Quick and easy breakfast option. Affordable!! Definitely a must try if you haven’t already
Tanya W.
Trempealeau, WI
I used to be addicted to these things when I first moved to the states they do taste so good. I love how quick they are. The pastry always came out good and the frosting combination just perfect. Trying to clean up my diet diet so haven’t eaten them in a long time.