Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box

Toaster pastries with icing packets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have tried this flavor and it does taste good but I am stuck on the cream cheese and strawberry flavor and the apple flavor.” in reviews
This is the best breakfast item for the on-the-go family! My daughter loves when we buy these in our weekly grocery shopping trips and it's such a great treat. It's cheap and easy to make.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious. Of course! You can’t go wrong with toaster strudel. I love the chocolate ones but they don’t make them anymore. The cinnamon roll ones are delicious and the cream cheese frosting is yummy. I always want to add extra frosting to mine
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My kids love these. I have a box in my freezer right now. Theyre so simple, my son loves to pop them In the toaster then decorate them with icing before devouring them. He made me 2 of these for my mothers day breakfast! He gets so excited and proud of himself because its something he can make all by himself (he's 7) without me hovering like crazy (confession: i still watch like a hawk). They make for an awesome and quick bite to eat if you and the kiddos are running late for work/school in the morning! Fairly priced and MANY tasty flavors to explore!
These are my favorite middle of the night, just want something quick and easy to make snack. They satisfy my sweet tooth, without being too overwhelming, and I love the flakiness of the strudel shell. Supposedly I get them to share with my kids, but I actually hide them in the back of the freezer so they won’t be noticed. Yup, that’s my mom secret, and I’m not ashamed.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,169 reviews
These are surprisingly very good. I bought them on sale and was very happy i gave them a chance. I wouldnt consider the filling similar to a cinnamon roll but rather an apple pie filling without the apples. But still very good.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like to put my toaster strudels in the toaster oven for even cooking.  I put the icing packet on top of the toaster oven so that it can melt and be easier to pour on top of the cooked strudel.  They can be a bit messy to eat but they are great for those days when you want a quick, hot breakfast
marble, NC
Toaster Strudel are okay I could not really taste the cinnamon flavoring in these. They never cooked properly for me either. I cooked them in a toaster- one time they were still cold and the other time they were burnt, there was not like the perfect happy medium.
I used to love these as a teen. My brothers were just as addicted to them as I was. They taste just like a cinnamon roll which is the best and I can see myself maybe making these for my children instead of buying them
Loris, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so amazing! They are really for someone with a serious sweet tooth like myself for breakfast though. This is my favorite flavor a long with the chocolate! I serious can't get enough of these things!
Gettysburg, PA
These aren't very healthy but they are sure tasty! I loved eating these. The cinnamon roll taste with the icing on top was so delicious. I am craving these right now! I haven't had these in forever, though but I hope to try them soon.

Looking for your answer?