Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box

Toaster pastries with icing packets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have tried this flavor and it does taste good but I am stuck on the cream cheese and strawberry flavor and the apple flavor.” in reviews
Burlington, NC
This is very nice breakfast you can put your own icing on it I know the kids will love that and it's sweet and crispy I little bit better than a pop tart and probably healthy.
Taylor, PA
Yumm... For a twist on a home favorite. Tastes just like the real thing. Wish they would put more icing in the packages. They are affordable and would recommend to anyone
Broomfield , CO
I use to buy these years ago when they were bigger. I bought these last month and I was surprised how much they shrank. I get why and all but I liked them when they were bigger in size. I ate 2 since they are tiny. I wish they didn't mess with stuff like that.
New Orleans, LA
Love these for the morning! So quick and easy to make! Pros: not that messy like a real cinnamon roll Easy on the go when you're in a rush! I get mines from my local walmart, or even target :)
Palmyra, PA
I just saw these in the grocery store last week and immediately knew I needed to try them. If you love toaster strudels and love Cinnabon, this is the perfect combination! I think this is my new favorite flavor and I'll definitely be grabbing another box when I get groceries again!
Vero Beach, FL
I love toaster strudels! The are a perfect breakfast snack for on the go or just to eat! They have many different flavors and taste amazing! I always am stacked up on these because they are always my go to breakfast. Love these. 👌🏼👌🏼
Aurelia, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. They are super fast and easy to make. I like these because they are different than the original flavor. They taste so much like a cinnamon roll. They're super sweet so I can only have about one for breakfast.
I just had these for the first time this week. They are amazing! They're like a little cinnamon roll you pop into the toaster! So EASY, my son makes them himself. It has the taste of cinnamon rolls you've slaved over, but it only takes a couple of minutes!
Golden , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,268 reviews
I am a sucker for toaster strudle..and so is my mom so a box of these are gone in no time at my house ..I don't believe they make any bad flavors .these things are delicious
Americus, GA
I always have toaster strudel in my freezer. I have tried this flavor and it does taste good but I am stuck on the cream cheese and strawberry flavor and the apple flavor.

Looking for your answer?