Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Toaster Strudel Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct Box

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box

Toaster pastries with icing packets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 12 ct. Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have tried this flavor and it does taste good but I am stuck on the cream cheese and strawberry flavor and the apple flavor.in reviews
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with value size strudel!!! The cinnamon kind are my all time favorite lol you must give them a try!!!
Biliana K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not too bad, but I think I prefer the original strawberry flavor. This one is a little bit too sweet for me and the cinnamon flavor is a little weird when combined with the frosting.
Kysha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste like your eating a cinnamon roll pastry they are so great and addicting! I can eat the whole box! Only improvement is cut the icing package better sometimes mine rip and I don’t like it.
Danielle B.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There are so good!!!! My husband and son both enjoy these and they are picky eaters. They taste just like cinnamon  rolls!! We never not have these in our house
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Let’s face it there’s mornings you do not want to make breakfast. These are very delicious and quick, although they are pretty sweet.
Alyssa D.
Saint George, UT
My whole family adores toaster strudels! We only got them for special occasions. I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of the crumbly crust layer, but that's probably just because breads and crusts aren't really my thing. The taste overall was pretty good.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,214 reviews
These are surprisingly very good. I bought them on sale and was very happy i gave them a chance. I wouldnt consider the filling similar to a cinnamon roll but rather an apple pie filling without the apples. But still very good.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
My kids love these. I have a box in my freezer right now. Theyre so simple, my son loves to pop them In the toaster then decorate them with icing before devouring them. He made me 2 of these for my mothers day breakfast! He gets so excited and proud of himself because its something he can make all by himself (he's 7) without me hovering like crazy (confession: i still watch like a hawk). They make for an awesome and quick bite to eat if you and the kiddos are running late for work/school in the morning! Fairly priced and MANY tasty flavors to explore!
Daryl B.
Binghamton, NY
I love toaster strudels... especially these cinnamon roll ones.. absolutely delicious! Definitely recommend.
Beka S.
I just had these for the first time this week. They are amazing! They're like a little cinnamon roll you pop into the toaster! So EASY, my son makes them himself. It has the taste of cinnamon rolls you've slaved over, but it only takes a couple of minutes!

Looking for your answer?