GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPillsbury
Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries Value Size, 12 Ct, 234 oz

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries Value Size, 12 Ct, 23.4 oz

Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Apple Toaster Strudel. Value Pack! Delicious treats with sweet filling, creamy icing and flaky crust.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries Value Size, 12 Ct, 23.4 oz!
Katie B.
Dalton, GA
This is my favorite flavor of Toaster Strudel. They taste like delicious apple pie. They are good as breakfast or a snack.
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
These are my go to fave toaster strudel flavour, reminds me of a cheaper easier apple pie, what more could you want, id go so far as to say i could have it with ice cream. Great midnight snack. Apple pie filling good pastry good, icing good
Jessica W.
Burlington, ON
One of my guilty pleasures! Always feel nostalgic having these. Price point can be set high, so this is a product I will only buy on sale. Great flavour :)
Sabrina M.
Alliston, ON
These are a great treat for the rare morning where I want to eat something sweet. Apple is definitely my fav flavour of the bunch. I usually buy it from Walmart. It is a little pricey though so it is rare for me to buy them regularly.

Looking for your answer?