Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries - 6 CT

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Apple Toaster Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g).

Can I bake them in the oven? [user:heatherm5c63]
Do these taste just like an apple streusel? Or more like apple pie?
Start your review of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries - 6 CT!
Yummm!!! I love these things. As a snack or breakfast. They are good no matter what. I wish that I could figure out how to toast them *just right* but alas, never ending battle.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummmmm! These fattening treats are delicious. You keep them in the freezer till you toast them when you toast them they taste almost fresh made! Plus they come with a frosting packet to put on the top.
Riverside
My daughter loves the Apple strudel for breakfast. They are so good once in awhile as a snack but they can be addicting, that you want more of them but have to have the will power not to go back for more.
Hendersonville
Great brand . Great flavours and everyone likes them ' not to mention they are quick and easy not a lot of clean up on them in toaster , kids like them and so does mom . Love all the flavours very much . We recommend:)
Bozeman, MT
No, not the healthiest option but my kids love them and they are a quick way to get something warm Into their bellies in the morning before school. Also, a yummy dessert treat for mama!
Clear Creek, WV
I love Pillsberry toaster strudels. I enjoy almost every flavor they have. However, the Apple flavored toaster pastry is the one I buy for the 1 and 5 year old. What I like best about this is it has real apples in it. So they’re getting fruit as well as a snack. For breakfast when were in a hurry, Pillsberry toaster strudels or quick and doesn’t necessarily require a plate. So they’re good for on the go, which, is a definite plus for me. I’ve always recommend a toaster strudels and will continue. I’ll continue buying toaster strudels due to the fact that we love them, plus it’s a great quality food for a good price.Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries - 6 CTPillsbury Toaster Strudel, Cream Cheese & Strawberry, 6 Frozen Pastries, 11.7ozPillsbury Toaster Strudel, Cinnamon Roll with Cinnabon Cinnamon, 6 Frozen Pastries, 11.5 oz. Box
Peoria, IL
Light flaky with filled inside of taste like fresh fruit tastes so fresh & so good from begin to end of eating with or with out the lil bag of frosting quick to make pop in toaster take on the go or just any where we've tried all flavors & love them all! So if your looking for a quick wholesome bfast this is it!
You can't really go wrong with any of the flavors they have put out. This reminds me of apple pie. It's a fun breakfast treat it snack. I used to get a box once a month as a kid for doing my chores, good grades etc, it was my reward. It's a good price. I would recommend this to people.
Cheney, WA
These are great but the cherry flavor are my absolute favorite! They're harder to find than they were in the past, sadly. I wouldn't call these healthy but they're a nice treat. My one complaint is that I feel like it's really easy to undercook or overcook them. I sometimes end up with a cold middle or burnt outsides, occasionally both! Otherwise, this product is delicious and I enjoy it.
houston
I love toaster strudels. I have since I was a kid having them they’re usually always on sale and you can stock up. Only con is that sometimes the corners are freakishly hot and the middle is cold the icing on top is the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Richland, WA
9 months ago
Heather M. • 9 months ago
<a href="https://www.influenster.com/anntf3a9" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Ann T.</a> if you don’t have a toaster I guess you could? Would probably get it done better in the middle for real!