BY TOASTER STRUDEL

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Apple Toaster Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g). see more...

Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
Toaster strudels are my favorite breakfast food. I always love apple pie flavored things, and this is the absolute perfect thing. Typically, they do not come with enough icing. But pills bury has recently made a change and added more icing to each package! Thanks, pillsbury!
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Fairfield, OH
These are, by far, one of the best quick-cook breakfast food. Unfortunately, you cannot stop at one :). I will say, that the breakfast meat filled ones are extremely good too! I typically by these at Meijer and they are always on sale, which makes it even better .
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Foodie Expert
These are good for kids. As an adult they are really sugary and not a good breakfast to grab when you need to get stuff done. On the weekends sure, a treat but overall I wouldn't eat these on the regular. You can pick up at a lot of stores so they are always available.
Krysta S.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Delicious and quick! This is not a good choice for breakfast unless you include an unprocessed fruit and some protein too. Nothing but sugar makes you unfocused early in the day. Buy a box to chow down on during study sessions or for dessert.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
I had these for the first time the other day and I was quite impressed. Tasted almost just like an apple pie! The frosting is an added bonus, but if you add ice cream right after it pops out of the toaster it is IMPECCABLE!
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Foodie Expert
A yummy easy, on the go option for breakfast. My dad always has these around, loves em, but he never uses the frosting so there is always extra for me. lol love this flavor
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love these?!? My whole family loves these and they're such an easy snack to grab. Ive never had a bad toaster strudel. I wish they didn't cost as much.
April D.
April D.
Rock hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite flavor next to cherry
I noticed the icing went back to the original thank goodness! These are definitely worth wakeing up to eat!!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful. They are amazing when they are straight out of the toaster and are all warm and goey. They taste just like an apple pie and make a wonderful breakfast or snack.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Foodie Expert
My boys love these for a quick, and sweet treat!! Sometimes we do them for breakfast if we are in a rush with a fruit. Delicious