Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Apple Toaster Pastries - 6 CT uploaded by Katelyn C.

BY TOASTER STRUDEL #70 in Toaster Pastries

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® Apple Toaster Pastries.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
0g Trans Fat.
6 toaster pastries with icing packets.
Net wt 11.5 oz (326g). see more...

Aba W.
Marietta, GA
This is probably my favorite flavor! Really yummy and can be a quick snack or breakfast if you don’t want to eat anything heavy. It’s not healthy but it’s a nice cheat (snack/meal?) lol I eat it once a while so yes I will be buying again as I have been doing for years!
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
These are good for kids. As an adult they are really sugary and not a good breakfast to grab when you need to get stuff done. On the weekends sure, a treat but overall I wouldn't eat these on the regular. You can pick up at a lot of stores so they are always available.
Donna O.
Alstead, NH
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel are always a hit in my house no matter what flavor they are. Apple seems to be a fan favorite though, it seems to go the quickest. I bought mine at my local grocery store in town and they usually have them for a 'buy 2' pricing which is nice.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Delicious and quick! This is not a good choice for breakfast unless you include an unprocessed fruit and some protein too. Nothing but sugar makes you unfocused early in the day. Buy a box to chow down on during study sessions or for dessert.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I had these for the first time the other day and I was quite impressed. Tasted almost just like an apple pie! The frosting is an added bonus, but if you add ice cream right after it pops out of the toaster it is IMPECCABLE!
katie B.
LANSING
A yummy easy, on the go option for breakfast. My dad always has these around, loves em, but he never uses the frosting so there is always extra for me. lol love this flavor
Alixx B.
Who doesn't love these?!? My whole family loves these and they're such an easy snack to grab. Ive never had a bad toaster strudel. I wish they didn't cost as much.
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
These are wonderful. They are amazing when they are straight out of the toaster and are all warm and goey. They taste just like an apple pie and make a wonderful breakfast or snack.
beverly s.
Delicious. i prefer the cheesecake strudels to any one of these. they are not super healthy and full of sugar. good value though. not pricey at all. i repeatedly buy this product in my groceries. i also love the sausage egg and cheese version of this breakfast food.
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
Toaster strudels are my favorite breakfast food. I always love apple pie flavored things, and this is the absolute perfect thing. Typically, they do not come with enough icing. But pills bury has recently made a change and added more icing to each package! Thanks, pillsbury!