BY TOASTER SCRAMBLES

Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles® Cheese Sauce, Egg & Bacon Toaster Pastries.
Cheese Sauce, Scrambled Eggs & Bacon in a Crispy Crust.
0g Trans Fat.
Per Serving.
Made with Real Scrambled Eggs & Bacon.
9 Toaster Pastries.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 19918.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
These are one of my guilty pleasures, not so healthy but pretty tasty. They could use a little more filling because the filling is so tasty! Make sure to toast these properly, use the “frozen” setting on your toaster if possible. They’re very tiny so I usually eat two, great dipped in ketchup! Only reason these didn’t get 5 stars was portion, could use more filling and the price, I bought a value box of 8 for $4.75. And I prefer the sausage version of these.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
These things are addictive! I ran out and haven’t been to the grocery store and I’m craving them! They have to go through a few cycles in the toaster or they will be cold in the middle.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
My husband loves these!! My husband is a bit of a snoozer in the morning but I like for him to get something in his stomach first thing in the morning and these are the only way he'll actually eat a quick breakfast!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love toaster scrambles. I think these are so good and addicting. I love all the flavors I've tried. I have bought these several times and I love their brand. Plus these are so easy to just throw in the toaster especially when you're on the go.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Scramblers are so easy and convenient. I love having these for lazy days that I don't want to do anything or cook. The meat in them isn't the best quality but it is a smart concept.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
These are very good and great for a quick breakfast whenever you don't have a lot of time to eat. Plus they are super affordable, but I do with there was more filling in them
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I know how bad these are for me but they are so good I love the Bacon and Sausage ones and the Cheese sauce is nice too. These have to have lots of calories and fat but again once in awhile these are not that bad. Sometimes you have to Microwave these a little longer than it says on the box because they can stull be a little colder on the inside and thats no good. Otherwise these are tasty once in awhile!
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
These are absolutely fantastic for a quick in a hurry breakfast our whole family enjoys them they have other varieties we have tried also but these ones seem to be the favorite choice foor our family
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is a perfect breakfast if you're in a huge rush in the morning but still want to get your breakfast in. Quick and easy for on the go. And let me not forget to say, very yummy and filling.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
This was actually really good . I found it weird when my sister bought them and was a little iffy to try but she said it was good and it was ! I love cheesey foods so this is perfect.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
The Bacon ones or the Sausage?