BY TOASTER SCRAMBLES

Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles® Cheese Sauce, Egg & Bacon Toaster Pastries.
Cheese Sauce, Scrambled Eggs & Bacon in a Crispy Crust.
0g Trans Fat.
Per Serving.
Made with Real Scrambled Eggs & Bacon.
9 Toaster Pastries.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 19918.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I know how bad these are for me but they are so good I love the Bacon and Sausage ones and the Cheese sauce is nice too. These have to have lots of calories and fat but again once in awhile these are not that bad. Sometimes you have to Microwave these a little longer than it says on the box because they can stull be a little colder on the inside and thats no good. Otherwise these are tasty once in awhile!
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these!! My husband is a bit of a snoozer in the morning but I like for him to get something in his stomach first thing in the morning and these are the only way he'll actually eat a quick breakfast!
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I love toaster scrambles. I think these are so good and addicting. I love all the flavors I've tried. I have bought these several times and I love their brand. Plus these are so easy to just throw in the toaster especially when you're on the go.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Scramblers are so easy and convenient. I love having these for lazy days that I don't want to do anything or cook. The meat in them isn't the best quality but it is a smart concept.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
These are absolutely fantastic for a quick in a hurry breakfast our whole family enjoys them they have other varieties we have tried also but these ones seem to be the favorite choice foor our family
Berta  M.
Berta M.
Louisville, KY
These are amazing! they taste great and fast to make in the morning! i used these when i went to school i had to wake up super early to catch the bus and there took no time to cook!!
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Foodie Expert
These things in any variety is disgusting, they don't even taste like egg or any of the other food parts inside.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Morristown, TN
These babies were my best friends for breakfast on the run in the morning for school. College kids, I recommend these to you all for sure! Especially the bacon, egg, and cheese. (;
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
They are quick and tasty, easy thing to throw together for breakfast if you are in a hurry! Especially good with kids.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
These are very fast and easy for the morning rush. My family, though, didn't like the filling. They usually just ate the outside crust.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
The Bacon ones or the Sausage?