GroceryBakeryPillsbury
Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls

Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Roll Dough. Fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Our recipe includes no preservatives and no colors from artificial sources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls!
Angelina  C.
Keene, NH
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Angelina  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste really good and I really like to make different things with them!! I have rolled hams and cheese to make a quick breakfast or lunch, I have made pepperoni and cheese with them. The kids love them and so do the adults! Also a perfect side for almost any dinner 😋😋! Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Christine B.
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls I love Pillsberry roles of any variety but I really love the new sweet Hawaiian crescent rolls they have a perfect amount of sweetness and that dictates that Pillsberry provides. I make croissants on their own and a big hit in the house is pigs in a blanket which I am using them for tonight. Definitely recommend theseAnd all varieties of Pillsberry rolls in a camp for that matter 😉
Sabrina  V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Sabrina  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Big fan of these I litterly always pick them up at the store I love to make diffrent kinds of crescents
Kelsey  F.
Vicksburg, MS
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Kelsey  F.
These are super tasty!! If you like the classic crescents, then you are going g to LOVE these! We had them as just a side dish to a dinner, but I am excited to see about wrapping chicken tenders in them!!
Angela L.
Sealy, TX
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Angela L.
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Angela L.
I love Crescents but I must say that the Sweet Hawaiian Crescents are not particularly my favorite. They were just a little too sweet for my liking. But I still enjoyed them.
Luisa  A.
Califon, NJ
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Luisa  A.
These crescents taste good! I enjoy having them with eggs and and a side of fruit. I do feel they could have more flavor but for them being pre packed they are still good. They are very easy to put together and do not take long to bake. I would recommend these for a quick easy breakfast!
Valerie S.
Newport News, VA
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Valerie S.
You can smell the sweet Hawaiian as it's cooking. A nice blend of traditional crescent and the sweet Hawaiian rolls - if you don't like the sweetness of the rolls you prob won't like these. We paired them with a spicy dinner and it was fab
Brittney B.
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Brittney B.
I purchased a few of these for the ch Ashbavk campaign, and decided to make a stuffed BBQ chicken pizza with them. It turned out amazing!!! The only problem I came across was the dough not tasting all the way cooked... but that may just have been all the topping a put on them. I haven't tasted them by themselves yet, but I'm sure they are outstanding alone. They taste exactly like Hawaiin rolls!! I will definitely be purchasing these again, to go as sides to my dinners. So good!!
Stacy  C.
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Stacy  C.
We love the Sweet Hawaiian variety of our favorite crescents. The slightly sweet taste contrasts nicely with savory fillings. There's a great recipe on the Pillsbury website for a Barbecue chicken and cheese stuffed pinwheel using these crescents. Definitely worth checking out. My kids love making treats with the crescents. Easy to prepare and great plain or filled .
Laura B.
Helena, AL
Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls uploaded by Laura B.
Never realized they made these. Had them with dinner tonight and my husband and I both loved them. I baked them on a cookie sheet at 350 for 10 minutes and they were perfect. Sweet but just a bit. Taste like Hawaiian roles but mire fluffy. Will definitely repurchase

Looking for your answer?