BY PILLSBURY #2 in Cookie Mixes

Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookies.
No preservative. see more...

• "The best cookies ever...My 13 year old loves making these." in 1 review
Leslie W.
El Monte
This is bomb dot com!! It’s not too sweet and I like that!! The price is not too bad. When I baked these, they came out fresh and chewy, just the way I liked them. I would recommend this to people who preferred not too sweet of an dessert but just right :)
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
These are my favorite sugar cookies. I don’t like chocolate chip, I only like sugar cookies. When I go in the supermarket and I see these, I legit grab like 6 or 7 for the whole month. It’s amazing how I’m not 600 pounds
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
I baked some cut out cookies with this sugar cookie mix, and followed the directions by adding in the flower to the dough. Some came out perfect and some came out HUGE. I suggest keeping them in the refrigerator and keeping them solid until you’re ready to bake. They taste amazing by themselves or adding extra sugar to the top.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
I love these when the first come out the oven . The cookies have a good buttery crisp taste to them . I do eat these with milk I don’t dip them in the milk because I like chewy from the oven. I am very satisfied and will continue to purchase them .
Shay J.
Salem, IN
Ok so I love cookie dough and this is one of my favorites!!! Yes I’m talking about eating it without it being cooked first! Lol! I can’t seem to cook them anyways because I always burn them but if you can actually cook I would highly recommend trying this!!! 😝
DeAndra M.
Columbus, OH
So so easy to work with and manipulate which I find can be a problem with doughs packaged like this. You get a lot of dough for not a lot of money so great value. Also dairy free which I have trouble finding actually for our mostly dairy free family. We use it to make our fruit pizzas
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I hated these cookies so much they were to oily, they weren’t shapeable they never got fully cooked they were always still doughy in the center of the cookie. I don’t recommend this to any one.
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
I enjoy baking cookies so I usually buy pillsbury. It’s easy and quick to cut down some cookies and bake em. Sugar cookies are my fave so I’ll ad sprinkles or frosting to twist it up. I highly recommend this tube for my bakers out there.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I love that the mix is already made and all you have to do is cut it. My kids love using cookie cutters and I think this is the perfect cookie mix for that. Tastes amazing as well.
Mesha L.
Carbondale, IL
I love these sugar cookies especially during the holidays when it’s time to bake and decorate these are convenient to just roll out,cut the dough,bake,then decorate. The flavor of them is great and not too sweet!