Pillsbury Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Sugar Cookies.
Value size! see more...

Britt K.
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
I am actually banning myself from buying these because I had a full-fledged addiction and lost all self control with these bad boys. These are so good. Especially the ones with little reindeers or pumpkins on them. If I didn't care about my pants fitting, I would 100% buy again... for the millionth time.
mavi c.
mavi c.
Best homemade cookies ever! They are quick and easy all you have to worry about is that they don't get overcooked. I love making them when I have friends over, it is a great snack that everyone always enjoys. If you don't use all of the dough you can always put the leftover in a ziploc and you are set.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
These are my favorite all time holiday cookies! My husband and I just hosted a cookie decorating party the other day and these were a hit! So yummy and easy to cook so that the decorating party can go off wihtout a hitch! Love these! Happy holiday spirit.
Briauna S.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
Okay ! So when it comes to cookies , i love Pilsbury ! There is no other pre made cookie dough that compares to the brand! They are the closest thing to homemade without the time consuming baking. They are not the healthiest but they are delicious!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
I have found memories of these cookies - my mother always bought them for us when I was a kid. they were a real treat. the most recent kind I've had were their Christmas peppermint sugar cookies and they were gone within minutes of baking
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute best cookies, and on top of that I love the cookie dough! I usually don't get a chance to bake them because I love cookie dough so much.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Super quick and easy mix to make! it tastes great and it met my expectations. good value and would recommend
Heather M.
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
Great flavor! These are so Delicious. I bake pill bury all the time and love it so much!
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cookie is sugar cookies and I really like to bake so I like to buy this mix and make my own sugar this is a great mix to make your cookies and also inexpensive must try
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
Me and my daughter make these sugar cookies all the time. It's our family favorite cookies and plus they fun to make and gives me and my daughter some time together.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Plant City, FL
What is your favorite cookie mix from Pillsbury?
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
If you're a user of this product can you tell me how you like it?