Pillsbury Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY PILLSBURY #59 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury Sugar Cookies.
Value size! see more...

Rachel W.
These are my favorite all time holiday cookies! My husband and I just hosted a cookie decorating party the other day and these were a hit! So yummy and easy to cook so that the decorating party can go off wihtout a hitch! Love these! Happy holiday spirit.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Okay ! So when it comes to cookies , i love Pilsbury ! There is no other pre made cookie dough that compares to the brand! They are the closest thing to homemade without the time consuming baking. They are not the healthiest but they are delicious!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
"These have the best balance of crisp to chewy," noted one taster. Betty Crocker's cookies had a familiar, nostalgic taste that was sweet with lots of butter flavor and hints of almond. This is the best choice for those who prefer sugar cookies with a softer, chewier texture.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Me and my daughter make these sugar cookies all the time. It's our family favorite cookies and plus they fun to make and gives me and my daughter some time together.
Gabriella D.
North Haven, CT
My all time favorite cookie is sugar cookies and I really like to bake so I like to buy this mix and make my own sugar this is a great mix to make your cookies and also inexpensive must try
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
I am actually banning myself from buying these because I had a full-fledged addiction and lost all self control with these bad boys. These are so good. Especially the ones with little reindeers or pumpkins on them. If I didn't care about my pants fitting, I would 100% buy again... for the millionth time.
mavi c.
Best homemade cookies ever! They are quick and easy all you have to worry about is that they don't get overcooked. I love making them when I have friends over, it is a great snack that everyone always enjoys. If you don't use all of the dough you can always put the leftover in a ziploc and you are set.
Kara S.
Every Christmas I use this as my sugar cookie dough instead of making it from scratch. They taste delicious and eliminate all of the work. You can slice and bake them or roll them and cut them out into different shapes. Some frosting and/or sprinkles and you've got yourself some awesome sugar cookies!
Abi H.
Atlanta
I can't explain it. All I know is that when a pillsbury cookie enters my mouth...something life changing occurs with every bite. Like a whirlwind of emotion just starts flowing through, and at last, I feel connected with myself again. Pillsbury, thank you for helping me find my joy again. You get a thousand stars in my happy little belly.
Angel S.
I have found memories of these cookies - my mother always bought them for us when I was a kid. they were a real treat. the most recent kind I've had were their Christmas peppermint sugar cookies and they were gone within minutes of baking
Amber F.
Plant City, FL
What is your favorite cookie mix from Pillsbury?
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
If you're a user of this product can you tell me how you like it?