Pillsbury Sugar Cookies uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Sugar Cookies.
Value size! see more...

Rachel W.
These are my favorite all time holiday cookies! My husband and I just hosted a cookie decorating party the other day and these were a hit! So yummy and easy to cook so that the decorating party can go off wihtout a hitch! Love these! Happy holiday spirit.
Abi H.
Atlanta
I can't explain it. All I know is that when a pillsbury cookie enters my mouth...something life changing occurs with every bite. Like a whirlwind of emotion just starts flowing through, and at last, I feel connected with myself again. Pillsbury, thank you for helping me find my joy again. You get a thousand stars in my happy little belly.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
Okay ! So when it comes to cookies , i love Pilsbury ! There is no other pre made cookie dough that compares to the brand! They are the closest thing to homemade without the time consuming baking. They are not the healthiest but they are delicious!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
"These have the best balance of crisp to chewy," noted one taster. Betty Crocker's cookies had a familiar, nostalgic taste that was sweet with lots of butter flavor and hints of almond. This is the best choice for those who prefer sugar cookies with a softer, chewier texture.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
Me and my daughter make these sugar cookies all the time. It's our family favorite cookies and plus they fun to make and gives me and my daughter some time together.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cookie is sugar cookies and I really like to bake so I like to buy this mix and make my own sugar this is a great mix to make your cookies and also inexpensive must try
Alyssa H.
Foodie Expert
I love sugar cookies, these aren't my favorite but they still do they're job when I'm feeling down
Amber F.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Mix
I love sugar cookies so much, and these Pillsbury ones are sooooo good. I could eat these all the time.
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use, great flavor, and a lot more convenient that making cookies from scratch
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
Perfect for christmas cookies! just get a little cookie cutter with your favorite holiday design and top with red and green sugar sprinkles
Amber F.
Plant City, FL
What is your favorite cookie mix from Pillsbury?
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
If you're a user of this product can you tell me how you like it?