BY PILLSBURY

Buy on Amazon
Miranda V.
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
as we celebrated Independence Day I baked the Funfetti cake from Pillsbury with the red white and blue and I also used the Stars and Stripes Funfetti that had the red and blue sprinkles it was very patriotic fun bright colors and very tasty also affordable because our store had them on sale!!!
Sharah  S.
This product is so convenient and surprisingly good. Although, I only use it when I am baking with my little one, it is a good product. I will admit that the sprinkles / candies are not as tasty as some of the others on the market.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use Pillsbury products for baking all the time! I love that they always have holiday themed baking products as well to make things more festive! They always have cake mix and frostings that go together!
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
I actually made these this year for the fourth of July. I'm not that big into icing but with this stuff if u kinda mix in up with a fork and whip it up a little bit and then put it on the cupcakes its really not that bad and not too rich and thick.
Brandi M.
This is an amazing icing not only does it have a great taste everyone loves but the colors in it are so cute and add that extra umph to a cake or cupcakes :D kids loved this as well!
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I used this with my preschool class around 4th of July to decorate cookies--they loved it! Really fun sprinkles and shapes while still having great flavor.
April L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used pillsbury stars & stripes funfetti on a cake for 4th of July. Everyone loved it. I highly recommend this product especially for childrens cakes
Stacy A.
Lexington, SC
Great for a home made cake on the Fourth of July the icing had a very sharp sweet fine taste I loved it,adds an amazing taste for a homemade cake.
Jessica R.
Winsted, CT
I really like this frosting. It was easy to spread and tastes so good! Nice a sweet. Also it's perfect for patriotic get togethers!