Pillsbury Softasilk Enriched Cake Flour Bleached uploaded by Sherry D.Pillsbury Softasilk Enriched Cake Flour Bleached uploaded by Sherry D.Pillsbury Softasilk Enriched Cake Flour Bleached uploaded by Cory G.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Softasilk® Enriched Bleached Cake Flour.
Per 1/4 Cup.

• Is this flour healthy for you and where would I buy this ...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if using cake flour is better than just f...11 Answers
Cory G.
Medford
Pillsbury delivers another great product in their cake flour. Cake flour contains less protein than all-purpose flour, 7-8% in cake flour and 10-12% in AP flour, and that difference creates a more tender cake. If you care about your baking give Softasilk a try and you will notice the difference in the quality of your final product.

Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I never tried cake flour before. My first time using it to make cupcakes and my cupcakes turned out GREAT! Gave my cupcakes a moist and sponge texture. Just the way I like it. I don’t think I’ll ever see all-purpose flour the same anymore after using this brand!
Rachel S.
Perfect flour to use for Red Velvet Cake. It is really good flour and I love baking. It is a lot fluffier than traditional flour and it makes a difference in the cake as the cake is lighter. I purchased at my local grocery store.
Laiyan B.
I was so happy to find this in my local grocery store! Use cake flour to get fluffy and airy cakes and cupcakes! Using this will always yield you great cakes! Definitely recommend everyone to use it!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you need to use cake flour in a recipe, then I certainly recommend using this flour. It provides the low-gluten structure that you need for cakes, so that they don't accidentally turn into bread.
Amber R.
This is the only flower I can use to make an angel food cake. With regular flour it's too heavy and the angel food cake comes out flat. With this flower it's light and fluffy and makes a great cake just talk to your family
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This is a very good product, there was a carrot cake recipe on box that I made and it came out delicious! I'm glad I tried it. It's a great cake flour and I bought from Walmart at reasonable price and I recommend this
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
Whenever I need to make a cake or even cupcakes this is my go to flour. It is very easy to use and creates a perfect texture & moistness. I have 1 downside: I am having difficulty locating it here in the Phoenix (I usually go to Fry's) so when I do come across it I load up!
Maddy ..
Shelton, WA
I loved this cake. I think I'm gonna use this kind to make one of my thanksgiving cakes because it is so moist and not as dry and not too crumbly like most other box cake mixes. I love it. its just perfect
Kris S.
Orange City , FL
If you want that wonderful light and fluffy cake without all the preservatives of the boxed cake mixes at the source try this make sure family appreciate what you made with your quality time
Tina H.
Newark, DE
I was wondering if using cake flour is better than just flour . Anyone know?
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Is this flour healthy for you and where would I buy this product from and how much does it cost
Damaris L.
I have been wanting to try this for a while but I'm iffy about it. Is this as good as it looks?
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
I have never used this product as it is so easy to make cake flour using all purpose flour and corn starch on your own at a lower cost: what would be your reasons to choose this product over making it on your own?