BY PILLSBURY #15 in Flours & Meals

Pillsbury Softasilk® Enriched Bleached Cake Flour.
Per 1/4 Cup.
110 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
0mg Sodium, 0% DV.
0g Sugars. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this for a while but I'm iffy about it. ...1 Answers
  • Is this flour healthy for you and where would I buy this product fr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if using cake flour is better than just flour . Any...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
This flour is excellent for baking. I've made plenty of cakes using this flour and it never failed me.
Rayvenn S.
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
If this is the best thing since sliced Bread I don't know what is ! I love it and it's cheap.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
Whenever I need to make a cake or even cupcakes this is my go to flour. It is very easy to use and creates a perfect texture & moistness. I have 1 downside: I am having difficulty locating it here in the Phoenix (I usually go to Fry's) so when I do come across it I load up!
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Foodie Expert
Super soft and pillowy. Would highly recommend this because it is the perfect cake flour out there. Also, you can make fluffy pancakes and regular soft sponge cakes with this flour because it is not too dense.
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is the only flower I can use to make an angel food cake. With regular flour it's too heavy and the angel food cake comes out flat. With this flower it's light and fluffy and makes a great cake just talk to your family
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
Great for making fluffy cakes! I loved baking a cake with this mix. So yummy!
Maddy ..
Maddy ..
Shelton, WA
I loved this cake. I think I'm gonna use this kind to make one of my thanksgiving cakes because it is so moist and not as dry and not too crumbly like most other box cake mixes. I love it. its just perfect
Kali T.
Kali T.
Great flour for baking and fluffy batters! Its so fine and perfect for delicate cooking.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Liberty, North Carolina
I love hoe moist this cake is. The taste is also yummy, can't go wrong here! This is my go to cake mix, perfect for any tasty treat!
Analiza N.
Analiza N.
Azusa, CA
The only cake flour I used.. I love baking chiffon cake and this cake flour is really good.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
I was wondering if using cake flour is better than just flour . Anyone know?
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
Foodie Expert
I have been wanting to try this for a while but I'm iffy about it. Is this as good as it looks?
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Foodie Expert
Is this flour healthy for you and where would I buy this product from and how much does it cost
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Foodie Expert
I have never used this product as it is so easy to make cake flour using all purpose flour and corn starch on your own at a lower cost: what would be your reasons to choose this product over making it on your own?